Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Stamina templar or warden?

BuyMe500Pugs_Please
I'm having a really hard time choosing between these two atm, I've played warden a little bit but that was a long time ago, 0 experience playing as a stamplar. Focusing mainly on pve with a little battlegrounds mixed in too, which would be the better option?

Best Answer

• Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally, I've found stamina Wardens to be exceptional DPSes. Stamina Templars feel to me to fit better into a tank mold. But that's just me. Depending on what you want to do and which you like more though is what I'd base your choice on. It might also benefit you to note what race you're planning on playing and what role you want to do, as well as what you're looking for thematically. Might help spark some ideas and suggestions. In conclusion: whatever choice you pick can work, so you do you bro.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
    Answer ✓
  • Partomax
    Partomax
    ✭✭✭
    If you're interested in both pve and pvp then warden is the way to go. At least in my opinion and experience, everyone has their preference and in the end the best way is trying both and deciding for yourself.
    PC/EU - This is a signature