The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vet Grounded Recruiting End Game Trial Guild

SIRPORKCHOPS
SIRPORKCHOPS
✭✭
With the recent lack of end game trial Guilds Recruiting. I find it necessary to get the ball rolling and hopefully raise the percentage of players that actually attempt Veteran Trials. The goal of this guild is to complete and score well in hopefully all available Veteran Trails. The requirements for joining are being active, showing a want to show face on leaderboards and above all consistently strive to be better. And if you wish to join please know the Meta changes and we must change with it so please be willing to make the effort for the gear. CP requirements are relaxed but please know with more CP the better your odds. Core teams are not established and schedules have yet to be made, but as of know we run trails every night of the week and all weekend.

My Gamertag: Eternal Parrish
MagTemplar Healer
Stamplar 42 solo Parse 6 mil
DK Tank
MagBlade 46 solo Parse 3mil
  • pat_thetic
    pat_thetic
    ✭✭
    I'd be interested in checking you guys out. My schedule is a bit hectic for at least another couple months but that should provide a good opportunity for me to get back into the game. Currently a cp598 tank with all necessary sets except Alkosh which I still need. Gt is Pat Thetic
  • SIRPORKCHOPS
    SIRPORKCHOPS
    ✭✭
    I’ll add you we are flexible on times
    MagTemplar Healer
    Stamplar 42 solo Parse 6 mil
    DK Tank
    MagBlade 46 solo Parse 3mil
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    pat_thetic wrote: »
    I'd be interested in checking you guys out. My schedule is a bit hectic for at least another couple months but that should provide a good opportunity for me to get back into the game. Currently a cp598 tank with all necessary sets except Alkosh which I still need. Gt is Pat Thetic
    Good luck, i hope you find success here
  • i b Apathy
    Hit me up with a friend request . I'm looking for a core team. 38k no cheese self buffed mag sorc and 43k magblade . I've hit 45k on my blade with somebody running ele and I've hit 40k on my sorc . All craglorn HMs , VAS +1, VCR 30% last boss VMOL execute. No VHOF all of these were with non core groups, I'm really only looking for a core group to get these competes and progress into score runs in the hardest content . GT: i b apathy
  • MassTerror23
    Gt: MassTerror23
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you guys ever do VDSA? been trying to find a good group for it.
  • cosplayerrain
    cosplayerrain
    ✭✭
    People do trials?