The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Casual Aldmari Dominion player looking for a guild

GoldriverMtsCBE
GoldriverMtsCBE
✭✭✭
I focus mostly on PvE at the moment but I would like to play alongside other players. I don't use a mic as my wife and daughter are often in the room with me watching TV or reading books but I do have a wireless keyboard. I'd like to do some dungeons, PvP battlegrounds and when I get higher some raid stuff. My play time is limited and I tend to be on in the evenings (PST) on Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays. I do craft a lot and would like to do some trading but it's not necessary, I'm a bit of a newbie (my character but not to the game itself) so I can't afford guilds with outrageous dues at the moment.