Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Who or what, is the easiest World Boss?

• Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ~95% of them are quite easy and can be beaten solo. A few notable counter-examples I found hard to beat solo:
    - Stonefalls: Shivering Shrine - Aurig Mireh (golden saint) the boss has Mag DK spells, with the whip being a guaranteed one-shot of not blocked, it also CCs, stuns and calls hoards of adds, including Clannfears that stun in turn
    - Grahtwood: Nindaeril's Perch - Nindaeril the Monsoon & Bavura the Blizzard (tigers) - they have a long ranged leap attack and a fear mechanic that make it hard to survive, especially if you are magicka and you have a low stamina pool
    - Rivenspire: Valeguard Tower - Menhir Stoneskin (gargoyle) hits really hard, puts bleed damage and calls hoards of ranged adds, quite hard to solo
    - Vvardenfell: Sulipund Grange - Wuyuvus (hunger) has a hard CC mechanic that heals him, can only be broken by a 2nd player or on a DK by casting Deep Breath right before
    - Wrothgar: Unfinished Dolmen - Zandadunoz the Reborn (ash titan) puts lightning AoE over much of the area and calls a few waves of hard hitting adds, namely bomber scamps, can be defeated with difficulty if you target them early, before those adds spawn
    - Summerset: Gryphon Run - Haeliata & Nagravia (gryphons) - bosses have a lot of HP, one shot mechanics, CCs and they are quite hard to solo in the 2nd part of the fight <50% when both attack at the same time
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • thestud2012
    thestud2012
    ✭✭
    Ivan04 wrote: »
    Imho the easiest world boss is Aurig Mireh in Stonefalls - you can block all her whips so she can never stun you, she never moves around if you stand in one place, and scamps she summons can be one shot. I farmed this boss to get Madcaller's Leg Razor, back when Red Mountain set was popular.

I consider myself a pretty decent player, and I still can't solo this one. I guess I need to hold block more often. I'm used to shields or roll dodging. I'll give it another shot using tons of AOE dots and permablock. I suppose that would be pretty easy if that does the trick.
  • DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    their all a joke
  • Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always thought the abomination in Deshaan easier then any other to solo...

This one. She's not imune to trap beast. It's really sad. She just stands there in anguish with a bear trap on her foot. Killing her is an obligation and a favor more than a challenge.

• Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a bad ass so I'll say that caravan boss in Deshaan, those tigers in Grahwood, the dolly with the OP af whip in Stonefalls and that ice wraith in Coldharbor. Solo them all day long :trollface:
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olen_Mikko wrote: »
    Probably that flesh atronach thingy in Northern Grahtwood.

Thubgrub in northern Grahtwood
    Beta tester November 2013
  • TexanTinkerbell
    Old thread, I know. But truely I found that siren in far north Rivenspire to be the easiest. Some of y'alls easiest are NOT easy at all.
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Adremal
    Adremal
    ✭✭✭✭
    Personally I think it's Olveidi the Ratmaster in Eastmarch at the Ratmaster's Prowl. She's got 1.8m health, wields a bow, and commands skeevers. Like, how weak is that?

Anyways, who or what, according to whatever scale you use, is the easiest WB?

I honestly forgot the last time I had issues soloing a WB, whenever I pass by one I just go and stomp over it. I'd sooner cite the annoying ones like the glitchy Argonian behemoth in Murkmire, or the boring ones (the Necromancer, also in Murkmire, because of all the scripted "summoning tons of skeletons" thing - useful to fill up on soul gems though).
  • Adremal
    Adremal
    ✭✭✭✭
    Asardes wrote: »
    - Vvardenfell: Sulipund Grange - Wuyuvus (hunger) has a hard CC mechanic that heals him, can only be broken by a 2nd player or on a DK by casting Deep Breath right before

Ah yes that's one of the annoying ones. I wonder whether companions can interrupt the drain by stunning them, haven't been there in a long while. If so he'd be crossed from the list of annoying ones.
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I finished Naruzz the boneweaver in Northern Elsweyr today with a level 15 woodelf petsorc (no CP, new account).

Clannfear taunts him, so you can focus on avoiding to be hit by the deadly red circles. Matriarch is backup healer in case the clannfear dies.
    Last time I tried it with cp1400+ magplars though I gave up, something is broken so they encounter instant dying and after reviving they have less than 50% health. Have not checked if this was fixed meanwhile, I encountered it several times within some months.

Also the swordmaster in NE is easy, she has only 1 dangerous attack, a whip. You MUST block it if you have no heavy armor, or keep distance to stay out of reach.
    Edited by markulrich1966 on October 31, 2021 4:17AM
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The one in Glenumbra behind the Daggerfall Wayshrine. Easy to kill, few mechs, and also super easy to get to as it's literally next to a wayshrine. Just easy peasy lemon squeezy.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on October 31, 2021 7:18AM
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kelces wrote: »
    Haynekhtnamet in eastern Shadowfen.

yeah the wamasu attacks are quite slow and he locks himself in long animations a lot
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather
    Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian ghostminder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher

BLACK HAIR FOR ALTMER PLEASE (hair color cosmetic pack)
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

We have closed this topic as it was originally created in June 2018. In many cases, it's better to create a new thread on a topic that you want to discuss as opposed to bumping one that is rather old.

Thank you for your understanding!
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 31, 2021 10:23AM
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.