Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Who or what, is the easiest World Boss?

SilverIce58
SilverIce58
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Personally I think it's Olveidi the Ratmaster in Eastmarch at the Ratmaster's Prowl. She's got 1.8m health, wields a bow, and commands skeevers. Like, how weak is that?

Anyways, who or what, according to whatever scale you use, is the easiest WB?
Edited by SilverIce58 on June 7, 2018 7:07AM
PC - NA
CP 1125
Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Giant Duneripper in Ali'kir .
  • Olen_Mikko
    Olen_Mikko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably that flesh atronach thingy in Northern Grahtwood.
    NB enthusiastic:
    1. Woodhippie stamblade - DW hard-hitter / PvE
    2. Know-it-all elf Magblade - Healer / PvE & PvP
    3. Hate-them-all elf Magblade - Destrostaff AoE monster / PvE
    4. Cyrodiil-Refugee stamblade - Stamina Tank / PvE

Go dominion or go home

Nightblade-Hipster. I played Nightblade before it was cool - from 1.5 onwards.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First thought is the Kvatch Arena. Simply because it gets so slammed with people you'd be hard pressed to even die in there.

Failing that Gravid and Keelsplitter aren't too taxing. You just need to stay aware of your surroundings, and have a ranged build. The lurcher just north of Daggerfall's a similar story. Fairly easy, but tedious.
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't done many solo but tbe Nereid in Grahtwood wasn't too bad and neither was the Centurion in Wrothgar. Easier than Snagara... but I did solo that as well without too much difficulty.

x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017.
    Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lesser Circle by far the easiest imo
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    First thought is the Kvatch Arena. Simply because it gets so slammed with people you'd be hard pressed to even die in there.

Failing that Gravid and Keelsplitter aren't too taxing. You just need to stay aware of your surroundings, and have a ranged build. The lurcher just north of Daggerfall's a similar story. Fairly easy, but tedious.

I did Keelsplitter up close solo but it wasnt bad cause of how predictible it is. Also, Arena while having a duel makes it insane lol
    Edited by D0PAMINE on June 7, 2018 8:04AM
  • aaisoaho
    aaisoaho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frost Atronach in Bangkorai is quite easy. It moves slowly and has 2 easily avoided "hardhitting" abilities. (AoE cone, it is slow and clearly telegraphed; really small frost AoEs) It doesn't have any adds or other nuisance. So to beat the atro you just need to move a bit and deal damage.
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The netch boss in stonefalls at least for ranged characters. Just don't stand undernieght it and it can't hurt you.
  • Kawall
    Kawall
    ✭✭✭
    Trapjaw's Cove in Glenumbra. It only have channel attacks. Even as a 10 levelish noob i managed to kill him alone after 1-2 death when I first started. It took long tho.
    Edited by Kawall on June 9, 2018 4:59AM
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exploitable: zombie in Glenumbra. Can be killed just by standing in water. Zero damage to player.
    Fair kill: Mother Sands in Alikr. This thing is too damn slow, you can close a nearby dolmen while it crawling underground.
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any ice attro boss
    slow attacks, easily avoided red zones, never too much hp to burn through fairly quickly
    Edited by Jhalin on June 7, 2018 8:58AM
  • hydrocynus
    hydrocynus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 for Bangkorai Ice Atronach.
    My internet is invalid
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always thought the abomination in Deshaan easier then any other to solo...
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aaisoaho wrote: »
    Frost Atronach in Bangkorai is quite easy. It moves slowly and has 2 easily avoided "hardhitting" abilities. (AoE cone, it is slow and clearly telegraphed; really small frost AoEs) It doesn't have any adds or other nuisance. So to beat the atro you just need to move a bit and deal damage.

Yeah, there's another one in The Rift, same situation. Really simple fights in both cases.
  • Sevn
    Sevn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I second trap jaw, he was fairly easy to solo. Next would be the minotaur boss in the gold coast. Once you get through the 5 waves of spawns, he becomes a pushover.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man, true nobility is being superior to your former self
    -Hemingway
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zandadunoz the Reborn in Wrothgar is by far the easiest world boss in the game. Everyone should have no trouble soloing him around level 10. Go try it out if you don't believe me.
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I always thought the crab, the kwama and the netch at the start of Stonefalls were nice and easy. I really have done those with a character below level 10.

PC EU
  • Ivan04
    Ivan04
    ✭✭✭✭
    Imho the easiest world boss is Aurig Mireh in Stonefalls - you can block all her whips so she can never stun you, she never moves around if you stand in one place, and scamps she summons can be one shot. I farmed this boss to get Madcaller's Leg Razor, back when Red Mountain set was popular.
    Edited by Ivan04 on June 7, 2018 12:28PM
  • Ivan04
    Ivan04
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lonely Papa is pretty weak too, but I don't go into his mancave because I feel sorry for him. All his children left him, his wife died, why add more misery to the life of a poor angry old man.
    Edited by Ivan04 on June 7, 2018 12:32PM
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    None they are all insanely too strong to solo.
  • BuyMe500Pugs_Please
    Overlord nur dro in reapers march next to the vampire shrine and the big duneripper in alik’r. You can beat them at level 3 but the vampire boss is annoying to solo only because people are usually there waiting around the shrine
    Edited by BuyMe500Pugs_Please on June 7, 2018 1:36PM
  • Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hardest World Boss is still Hellhorn.

Good luck on ever trying to solo!
    Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.
  • hydrocynus
    hydrocynus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hydrocynus wrote: »
    +1 for Bangkorai Ice Atronach.

But I do feel for him. He is an ice atro that has frozen a waterfall in the middle of the desert. Even without us whipping him he is up against it.

(If I knew how to embed a video of Olaf singing about summer I would be inserting it here)
    Edited by hydrocynus on June 7, 2018 1:56PM
    My internet is invalid
  • Zodiac_
    Zodiac_
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_GinaBruno :)
  • Kelces
    Kelces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haynekhtnamet in eastern Shadowfen.
    You reveal yourself best in how you play.

Kelces - Argonian Templar
    Farel Donvu - Dark Elf Sorcerer
    Navam Llervu - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Aniseth - Wood Elf Warden
    Therediel - Wood Elf Templar
    Nilonwy - Wood Elf Nightblade
    Jurupari - Argonian Warden
    Kú-Chulainn - Argonian Sorcerer
    PC - EU
    For the Pact!
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's Trapjaw's Cove all you have to do is block his electroshock wave before he can do it and thunderbolt from his mouth.
    (Trapjaw's Cove In Glenumbr)
    Edited by Inhuman003 on June 7, 2018 2:13PM
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ivan04 wrote: »
    Imho the easiest world boss is Aurig Mireh in Stonefalls - you can block all her whips so she can never stun you, she never moves around if you stand in one place, and scamps she summons can be one shot. I farmed this boss to get Madcaller's Leg Razor, back when Red Mountain set was popular.

You're crazy. That was the last WB I had to beat to finish all of the achievements before Summerset, and I still had to bring people with me.
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First WB I was able to solo was the strangler boss in Malabal Tor. I think I was about CP 20 at the time.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There's a bunch of them that you can just stand there and face tank them on a glass cannon DPS as long as you have a self heal. So all of those ones.
    Ivan04 wrote: »

You're crazy. That was the last WB I had to beat to finish all of the achievements before Summerset, and I still had to bring people with me.

He's definitely not the easiest since you have to actually block the whip or you'll die. There are plenty of WBs that pose absolutely no threat, no blocking or moving required.
    Edited by Danksta on June 7, 2018 3:13PM
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• KraziJoe
    KraziJoe
    ✭✭✭
    Some troll dude. Even my Meat Tank Solo'd him. Course it took 15 minutes but he still died.
This discussion has been closed.