The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Return player looking for guild

quadzilla
quadzilla
Soul Shriven
Hey all,

I took a break basically after the morrowind dlc, and I just picked up summerset, I've got a number of different chars for dungeons or pvp, I use my mic for more talkative groups.
I'm just looking for a group to hang out with and enjoy playing eso eith, gamertag is immortalprogeny, feel free to reply here or hit me up in game.

Thank you
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    Check out Ebonheart Defenders and join our band
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are your characters all one faction? Or mixed?

ie. All Daggerfall/Ebonheart/Aldmeri, or a combination of the 3?
    PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    Fairy Tail Guild would love to have you. My gt is Daishin15
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
  • didymaow
    didymaow
    Hey there!

My Guild Wolves of Shadows is looking for members. Gimme a buzz on Xbox GT is didymaow. We also use the LINE app on our phones it’s free and it helps us keep in touch. Look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Edited by didymaow on June 21, 2018 1:21AM