Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Suspended Accounts

• KittyVonPurr
    @Octopuss Apparently it's only 1. Anything else you would like to complain about???
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why were the temporarily suspended accounts allowed to keep their unfairly gained perfected weapons? @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • positron
    positron
    Soul Shriven
    As a software engineer, this treatment of customers is truly appalling. If ZOS suspended one of my accounts for some bug they didn't happen to fix on their end, they shouldn't be penalizing their customers. Where's the damn accountability here?
    Edited by positron on June 9, 2018 9:36PM
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    positron wrote: »
    As a software engineer, this treatment of customers is truly appalling. If ZOS suspended one of my accounts for some bug they didn't happen to fix on their end, I'd be costing their company more in legal paperwork than it would be worth to give me my account back and throw in a digital gift. Where's the damn accountability here?

Having some bug in a software is one thing. There always is. It’s another thing to use the bug knowingly to gain an advantage. And no, you wouldn’t be costing anything in legal paperwork. The Terms of Service you agreed to state very clearly that exploiting is a reason to terminate the lease. You don’t own anything.
    Edited by Feanor on June 7, 2018 9:11AM
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • positron
    positron
    Soul Shriven
    What id you were the person who discovered the bug? The whole thing is truly ridiculous. If they have a bug on their end, it's up to them to fix it, not penalize everyone for their mistake.