The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Randomly disconnected from EU server

Lodreus0Redguard19
Ever since Summerset drop, all I have been getting is DC's. No clue to why and I know it's not my connection as before the DLC it was perfectly fine with rare hiccups.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are aware that some players are experiencing disconnection issues on the PC EU servers. This is currently being looked into at this time. If you are having this issue you can help us by providing your country and ISP.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Lodreus0Redguard19
    Thanks for reply.

If it's already being looked into then no worries.

United Kingdom

Virgin.
    Options
  • Desteady
    Desteady
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same issue and i live in

Finland

Pietarsaari
    Options
  • Lodreus0Redguard19
    #ZOS_BillE

When will this be fixed cuz it's still happening. Quite annoying as it interrupts my gameplay when I'm unable to interact with things.
    Options
  • santialonso
    santialonso
    ✭✭✭
    Hello!

Here the same issue from Spain.

ISP: Movistar
    Options
  • Lodreus0Redguard19
    Honestly, I cannot play. I'm only able to play for 5 minutes or more if I'm lucky before the game just stalls and waiting to be kicked to the login screen.

If this keeps up I'll just cancel my subscription. Had no problems before Summerset dropped.
    Options