The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Will you buy the Circus Guar?

• Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    $30? No thank you. That is pay to win. Like I mean come on, how can you kill someone riding this if they are running away from you. You will be laughing too hard. :smiley:
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    um.... lemme think a second....

no.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would love an addon to not have to see that in-game. I find guar mounts entertaining to see in the wild, but not this one.
  • Aeslief
    Aeslief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That guar is blushing with shame.
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No

I already have a pale guar for my argonian and a kagouti for my dunmer.
    Edited by Katahdin on May 31, 2018 7:45PM
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I do like my guar mounts. I wont pay 2500 crowns for a mount though. I have had 4k crowns sitting there for like a year. I wont spend them on an overpriced reskin.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Pass
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no. mainly becasue only one of my characters rides a guar and she already has 3 different ones to chose from. that and being a shadowscale, this particular one is just too flashy for her. ( OOC reasons, I'm saving crowns for Alinor grotto house and don't want to buy extra crowns if i can help it. mount is kinda fun, but not a must have for me)
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No! I don't like the guar mounts and the colors, IMO, are ugly.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem is there's really no comfortable middle ground for 'fake' color schemes. You either have to really downplay them or really play them up.

Original:
    70CXK75.jpg

If you take him down 30 saturation points, you get a nice muted palette that fits in better with a lot of the game design:
    BSSemXZ.jpg

However, if you take him up 30 saturation points, the colors become so pronounced they look intentionally bold.
    VFJX0Ov.jpg

I'd say that there's a lesson in here about trying to please everyone but pleasing nobody, but I think the guar has enough on its radish sized conscience.
    Edited by Acrolas on May 31, 2018 8:07PM
    signing off
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That low saturation looks much better.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Graydon
    Graydon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like a slurpee.

Not buying
    Edited by Graydon on May 31, 2018 8:09PM
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. I don't like the super bright colors, and he'll just be Crown Crate fodder in six months any way. Way too expensive for something I'm not totally in love with.
    Cheetac19 wrote: »
    Remember when 2500 was considered normal for the really unique mounts? Everyone flipped *** when the frost mare hit for 3k. Now a normal, no special effect, colored guar is 2.5k and none of us are the least bit surprised. Crazy to think about.
    If he was solid blue maybe, but I personally think he's silly looking.
    I previewed him in the Crown Store, and was thinking he'd be prettier as solid blue, too.
    Edited by SydneyGrey on May 31, 2018 8:19PM
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I will call him Slushie and he will be mine, and he will be my Slushie.
    Edited by Silver_Strider on May 31, 2018 8:25PM
    Argonian forever
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    I need my sunglasses
    Edited by LordLomax on May 31, 2018 8:46PM
  • Numerikuu
    Numerikuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't last time, won't this time. I love Guar, but that thing is an abomination.
  • Gracous
    Gracous
    ✭✭✭
    No. it looks like a Flame attronach pooped on its head
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Poorly designed, a guar, costs as much as a couple really strong mixed drinks.

Nah, i’ll wait for a better mount

Maybe some properly fluffy senches
  • Audrena
    Audrena
    ✭✭✭
    If you think he's colourful on the PC version of the game, you should see him in HDR on the PS4 Pro. That is one seriously hi-viz guar!

I bought him on both platforms, because I wanted a guar mount, I had the Crowns sitting there, and he's adorable.
  • DenniMyuu
    DenniMyuu
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love my guar family but I rather want a less rainbowish guar for a change. I wait for the Psijic crates.
    Possessed Myuutikora | Argonian | Templar | Healer | Master Angler • Goddess Goni | Argonian | Warden | Healer
    » vMSA Flawless • vDSA • vHRC HM • vAA HM • vSO HM • vMOL HM • vHOF HM • vAS +2 • vCR +3 • vBRP «

» finally retired | Goni & Guar ♥ « | » PC EU Vivec « | » since beta «
  • Potenza
    Potenza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is something fundamentally wrong with a guar having colors like that.
  • Shawn_PT
    Shawn_PT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Left4Daud wrote: »
    This Guar has new models for its mount upgrades. The helmet is especially different on this Guar.

Not quite. It's the same as the Storm Atronach Guar.

latest?cb=20161201054844
    Edited by Shawn_PT on May 31, 2018 10:03PM
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No. Its a rip off imo for a recolor.
  • resdayn00
    resdayn00
    ✭✭✭
    I will, because I'm a guar collector. It will be a nice addition to my collection.
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact
    Resdayn Indoril, Dunmer Magicka Nightblade - Main

Pactum Dunmeri | Ard Feainn | Aetherius Art | Kley Guild

Achievement points: 26k+
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No, i'd buy many other things, like: change alliance token (so all my chars can be AD).
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I dyed my outfit and weapons to match it. No I did not post a pic.

This pleases me.
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I like it a lot, but I want to save my crowns for other things.
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • N0TPLAYER2
    N0TPLAYER2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After using it for a day I really love the vibrant colors. I know others don’t but I do.

I also usually don’t love guars but I’m fully enjoying this one :)
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gross
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The skyfire guar was much better. This one... I don't really feel the color scheme.