The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Will you buy the Circus Guar?

• Cage_Lizardman
    Cage_Lizardman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rb7C2qj.png
    Is there a shiny red color that matches the one on the Skyfire guar? I don't seem to have one, they're all too dark.
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i really, really, really would like that guar - i love it's colors - but when I saw the price, I would support the greedy nature of ZOS, if I would buy it - so I won't - it will hurt for quite a while, because I would really love to have it - but no, I won't.
  • Madhattr64
    Madhattr64
    ✭✭✭
    No don’t like Guars. I am buying the Grotto home if it ever comes out.
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, I only go out of my way to buy kitty mounts, when one comes out I really like.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • supaskrub
    supaskrub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, it looks like it was skinned and textured by a 1970's acid addict who's still trippin'
  • Firemantim
    Firemantim
    ✭✭
    I want to, but I've got a hard stance against buying most cosmetics from the crown store. Especially at that price.
  • beetleklee
    beetleklee
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love Guar but this one is ugly : /
    PC NA
    CP 690

EP Dunmer MagDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer MagSorc Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Argonian DK Tank Level 50, Boethiah's Scythe
    EP Breton Templar Healer Level 50
    EP Khajiit StamDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer Magblade Level 50, Assistant Alienist
    EP Argonian Stamden Level 50, Lady of Misrule (pvp)
    EP Dunmer Stamblade Level 50
    DC Redguard Stamplar
    AD Altmer Magwarden Healer

vMA, vDSA, vSO HM, vHRC HM, vAA, vAS+1, vMoL
  • Asha_11_ESO
    Asha_11_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Nope. It's just hideous in my opinion.

When I look at it, I don't think 'circus'. I think 'that's what a guar would look like if I injected hist sap directly into my eyeballs'.
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only if he belches and farts confetti
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are some brightly-colored lizards, though, and guars are sort of reptilian. In fact, the bottom picture here looks like the color scheme they used.
    .... Which reminds me, I tried to make a purple Argonian once, but even when I made him just as purple as I could, he still ended up looking more of a rosy purply-red color in the game, not a true purple. Meh. Oh well. I guess my dreams of having a purple Argonian will never come true.

41602115515_835cf02b76_z.jpg

Edited by SydneyGrey on June 2, 2018 12:54AM
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I already did. My Dark elven Assassin needed a splash of color.
    Left4Daud wrote: »
    This Guar has new models for its mount upgrades. The helmet is especially different on this Guar.

That is another reason i purchased this mount because the upgrades look a lot better.
    Edited by DanteYoda on June 2, 2018 2:46AM
  • stojekarcub18_ESO
    stojekarcub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reminds me of a Rocket Pop lol
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    kTo5g.jpg

mSQWlZdCq5b6ZLkmzLualcpupBDTKeXc.jpg

lizard-red-blue-195p.jpg

Nosy-Be-Panther-Chameleon-Patton-Bloodline-510x372.jpg

Because real life isn't at all colorful.. and real.
  • Butterbeans
    Butterbeans
    ✭✭
    Yep! Seen him in the Crown Store today and instantly knew I needed to have him! He was too neat to pass up. I didn't mind the price since I don't spend my crowns from ESO Plus very often
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I find it horrible.
  • Conduit0
    Conduit0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guar are the hoverboards of ESO mounts, no matter how you try to spruce it up, you will never look cool riding one.
  • TheUndeadAmulet
    TheUndeadAmulet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol 2.5k crowns for a re-textured guar. What a rip off. That's 25 dollars down the drown.
    XBOX NA 1000+ CP
    nerf ping please