The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dungeon Leaderboards

hedna123b14_ESO
hedna123b14_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
I've asked this question before, but I'd like to do it again. We have leaderboards for most group content, why not introduce it for vet dungeons? In my opinion it would promote more playthroughs and longevity for the content, but what do you think? They could offer leaderboard rewards in the form of transmute crystals/gold/other things.

Dungeon Leaderboards 57 votes

That makes sense! Why dont we already have this?
57%
hedna123b14_ESOInig0streetmagicxcalibur007EdziupandoraderomanusHetairaMaddPoweredMaxTMraviourDankstaTyrion87kylewwefanVoxicityMalmerAntonShanpizzaowHorowonnoeFlipsKali_Despoine 33 votes
It's a good idea, but I'd rather them spend time on new content.
17%
BherdaniHjelmerinaZachary_ShadowPhyllyaAzaharyslihentianArvenAldmeriLadislaoJunvynmagicboten 10 votes
I dont care either way.
15%
idkgreyloxEnemy-of-ColdharbourSasykKaspyGoBlue275KawallValknerMedulin 9 votes
Its a bad idea because it will create more premade groups worsening dungeon finder.
8%
srfrogg23anothermeShadowmasterKittyHazWaresBooPerScOOper 5 votes
  • Horowonnoe
    Horowonnoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please!
    PC / NA
    Templar Healer "False Eye"
    Sorc Healer "Potema the Wolf Queen"
    Warden Healer "Heavy Attacks Online"
    Magicka Nightblade DPS "Nephaleth Telvanni"
    Dragonknight Tank "Nico's Facsimile"

Builds & Guides:
    Horow's Templar Healer Guide for Trials (Murkmire updated)
    How to get Felms to jump correctly in vAS HM?
    Horow's vMA Magicka Sorc Build for beginners and lazy farmers
    Horow's Magicka Sorc Triple Pet Heavy Attack Build - Summerset Isles Ready
    More builds at anthem-guild.com/pve/.

Notable Achievements:
    - World's first 18 Axes vAA clear
    - World's first 20+ enrage stack Llothis in vAS HM and World record cone damage
  • karekiz
    karekiz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sounds fun. I wanna get the lowest possible score of Fungal Grotto 1. That would be my high score.
  • TimeWizard
    TimeWizard
    ✭✭✭
    When I grind undaunted on a new character I realize that I don't actually remember most of the dungeons because there is no reason to do most of them. There are a ton of dungeons and it would be nice to have a reason to run them.
  • MaddPowered
    MaddPowered
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like this idea. It adds more competition.
    World's First Planesbreaker
    World's First Bugged Planesbreaker
    World's First Dawnbringer
    World's Third Godslayer
    World's Second Immortal Redeemer
    World's Third Gryphon Heart

Top scores :
    vAA - 4D (PC NA) - 154,068 - 8:31 Greymoor
    vSO - 4D (PC NA) - 180,238 - 11:28 Greymoor
    vHRC - 4D (PC NA) - 163,258 - 8:28 Greymoor
    vMOL - Calamity (PC NA) - 174,680 - 9:42 Stonethorn
    vHOF - 4D (PC NA) - 232,362 - 14:11 Greymoor
    vAS - 4D (PC NA) - 117,014 - 2:41 Stonethorn
    vCR - Calamity (PC NA) - 136,091 - 3:45 Stonethorn
    vSS - 4D (PC NA) - 255,552 - 21:34 Greymoor
    vKA - 4D (PC NA) - 247,292 - 16:19 Greymoor
    vRG - Calamity (PC NA) - 301,438 - 24:21 Blackwood
  • srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Its a bad idea because it will create more premade groups worsening dungeon finder.
    Not a fan of the pre-written justifications...

I’d be fine with leaderboards for 4-person content if they added a 3rd difficulty level above veteran. Being honest, I don’t think veteran difficulty offers enough of a challenge to warrant leaderboards.

Besides, people already blitz through the vet dungeons like they think they’ll get a prize for getting through it as fast as possible. I’d be ok with those people queuing for a whole different mode and leaving me to my dungeons in peace.
  • Inig0
    Inig0
    ✭✭✭✭
    speed run FG2 ALL OVER ME DAD
    GM: Mechanically Challenged
    In game - @Inig0
    Sorc - Inigo- Beautiful Chocolate Man
    NB - Raphiki - Beautiful Chocolate Man
    Temp - Ineegø - ınıgo
    DK - Inigø - Alfeus - Down for Maintenance
    Warden - Help I Made a Warden
    PC NA
    Youtube Stuffs
    Only the best memes die twice
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont care either way.
    I see it as it would attract and be comprised of the same people who are on the trial leaderboard. Further, most of the dungeons on vHM are still extremely easy. Much easier than even vAA HM. I expect a few in here have cleared even some of the DLC dungeons without the trinity.

SO while I am indifferent, I am not sure the value it would actually add to the game.
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    id rather see this, than pushing new mediocre dungeons and "mini-trials" every 3 months
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now, dungeons are "bring any build, so long as you can complete the content" in contrast to trials, which are more optimized.

I like that about dungeons. I think adding a leaderboard above and beyond dungeon achievements would shift dungeon running more towards the same emphasis on the meta as trials and I'm not sure that would he healthy for dungeons.
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now, dungeons are "bring any build, so long as you can complete the content" in contrast to trials, which are more optimized.

I like that about dungeons. I think adding a leaderboard above and beyond dungeon achievements would shift dungeon running more towards the same emphasis on the meta as trials and I'm not sure that would he healthy for dungeons.

Idk...I think any group pushing leaderboards is premade, so I dont think elitism in terms of selectivity would increase much. I think it WOULD reignite interest in this content and introduce replayability
  • pizzaow
    pizzaow
    ✭✭✭
    I like it! Perhaps even have the weekly reward drop a gold set piece from that dungeon. It would make me want to try to hit the leaderboard for a chance at gold jewelry for certain sets.

Along those lines, I wish they'd add a Speed+No Death+HM achievement to all the classic dungeons (maybe even a title/dye for finishing all of them). It would breathe new life into old content.

As-is, I'm sitting on 500+ keys and no reason to ever run base game dungeons.
    Edited by pizzaow on May 31, 2018 8:30PM
    XBox/NA GT: Pizzaow