The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cannot recover account

Suddwrath
Suddwrath
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I started off playing ESO back in the PC closed beta and for a little while after release, but then I switched to Xbox. Now, I am trying to access my PC account online but I am not receiving the access code being sent to my email. I submitted a ticket for both not being able to receive the access code as well as a ticket for not having access/remembering what the email on my PC was. I have not received a response or any automatic emails (if those are even sent) for either ticket, so I just wanted to make sure that something isn't wrong with my email client which is causing it to block all emails from ESO/Zenimax. I receive email alerts from the forums and I have added all of the necessary addresses to the safe senders list, so I'm just confused as to why I still can't receive any emails. So I thought if that is the case in that my email client is blocking all emails, that it might be worth a shot posting something on the forum since at least then any correspondence wouldn't get blocked by my email client.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember that your forums account, Xbox account, and PC account are all separate from each other.

Listing your ticket number in the thread may help the moderators move you faster to a resolution.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @SaltySudd

Our support team was able to make updates to your account in ticket#180528-002330. Please let us know if you still have issues receiving the access code.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @SaltySudd

Our support team was able to make updates to your account in ticket#180528-002330. Please let us know if you still have issues receiving the access code.

The issue has been resolved. Thank you.