The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

We want answers related to the PVP community in this game, Years we have waited.

• amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it will be end like class reps where players collect some ideas (the important ones) for cyro. After 6 months we'll get something. Sure.

The class rep is doomed for failure, it doesnt even make sense, taking player and ask for buffs to their main class.
    This will create even more chaos.
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• Shadow-Fighter
    Shadow-Fighter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the issue with cyro is the servers or how it programmed/engine.
    Before they put something into cyro they consider how it will be affect to the servers but on the other side they put too much in pve that affect cyro too, like time stop, warden trees,...

In this case the answer from ZOS is: Less is more for pvp

Some ideas on class reps are really great, but i think also too that "too many cooks spoil the broth".

As long as its not end with... should be ok

what-customers-want1.png
    Natch Potes is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're gonna get
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's 06.19.2018 and ZOS still does not care.
    y2ne1.jpg
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    U can actually make as much Posts in the forum about Performance as you want. Zenimax already burried pvp in this game. They only throw in some sets like sloads so that new and scrubby players get something done and stay long enough to buy things from crown Store.

U can call every dev in here. Like @ZOS_BrianWheeler or @ZOS_GinaBruno to get some Feedback from them about their view about the current state of pvp but guess what. They wont answer.

Sometimes i see a Z next to a topic about pvp Performance but then its only a Mod who says " We removed a couple of......" and the dissappointment in this is even more big.

I cant take Zos devs serious anymore. Every Developer who takes himself serious would consider the current state of pvp Pre-Alpha. Lag everywhere. Completly unbalanced sets. Skills not working, only lag. Lag is the hardest enemy in the game. U can go to youtube and watch videos about the lag the whole day while reading threads about lag in this forum for weeks. Still nothing from zenimax. Peformance is worse then before and in addition to that we new have stuttering. Doesnt feels like they care about pvp playerbase.