The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

We want answers related to the PVP community in this game, Years we have waited.

• IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS said you will have to wait for their answer longer. =)
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jaime1982 wrote: »
    Here is your answer:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/416048/

they are taking the entire server offline because people can't complete the new Summerset Geysers or quests....

pvp? what is pvp? We don't know no pvp

giphy.gif

Wow, they sure respond quick to pve problems huh.

If something interferes with their money flow they fix it immediately. They haven't found a way yet to monetize PvP so as long as we don't bring them revenue, we're dead to them. Their silence has made it clear where their priorities are.
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    How about you aholes in 50 man groups split up? That would certainly help the performance. But trolling aside, this game never ran well on console. They probably aren't even allowed to admit that xbox and ps4 can barely run it (in pvp with lots of calculations).

I completely agree with the balance. They just make this or that OP for a patch and everyone cries on here when they already know what they're doing.

ZOS u should just *** say if you have a plan
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They make more money of pushing new unnessecary dungeon content and crown crates every 3 months.
    Why bother changing and adding stuff to old base game content :trollface:
  • gp1680
    gp1680
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So many good comments on this thread it’s hard to focus on one. The silence from ZOS speaks volumes. They don’t care and, as one previous poster stated, their response as such would only infuriate the PVP players more. Cyrodiil was designed as AvAvA which means armies doing battle against each other. They bit off more than they can chew and don’t know how to fix their own mess. Every few months, Gina comes on and says how they are aware of the issues and they are working on it for the “next patch”. This placates the gullible and the fanbois, but is never really the truth. They are hoping for a slow death of PVP, so they can extinguish what’s left and move Wheeler and whatever is left of his crew to focus on new hairstyles in the clown store.
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They will only care about PvP when they find a way to make money from it like DLC or the Crown Store. Until then we are dead to them. As other people said, their silence on this topic is a clear answer of how they feel.
  • Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'll try to reply through your points

Performance
    it's pretty decent i could say. Only in prime hours in Vivec i find real lag. There's very much visual noise from the abilities during a combat, the effects could be toned down a bit, that may help? Also players texture may be at fault.

Balance
    sorc = nb > dk = warden > templar
    Not everyone has the same power as the others. Each class should be equally powerful and capable, only through different methods (ex: sorc is lightning, templar is fire, etc).
    Also let's not forget the tanks with cannon-damage. You're either defensive or offensive. We have people with both, and that's bad. 1vX is not skill, is gear and class.

Content
    the walking simulator is the worse in Cryodill, there is enough stuff to do, and BGs are also fun enough. You can spam LFG for dozens of minutes and u'll not get invited. You die on the road or near a keep and you'll lose another 5 mins with walking. Problem with content is not its lack, it's the amount of time people actually use with it.

Support
    ZOS is not very transparent regarding their decisions. Their "developer comment"s from the natch potes aren't convincing. Also they don't seem to communicate well enough with their public, i've never seen ingame a game master doing something. The lack of interest regarding game information (F1 help section, tooltips, etc) is a point in this. But they don't have to do any of this, they don't have to announce us anything or reason for what they do. It's like this even though it sucks.
    -PC EU- / battlegrounds on my youtube
  • grim_tactics
    grim_tactics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the millions they have made from Crown Store items - there is no excuse to not at least improve the servers.

This game is broke af on console when trying to PvP during peak hours.

It still baffles me that they could make the PvP in this game so good and rewarding but they just keep ignoring the community and losing streamers but you know what - they’re still raking in tons of cash from the crown store so why should they care. SMH.

PvP players deserve better than how Zos has treated them and their concerns.
    Edited by grim_tactics on June 1, 2018 11:11PM
  • incite
    incite
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pve quest = insta hot fix
    Streak bug = 3-4 months fix

And thats just one example of many.

Pretty much sums it up I guess
    PC EU

no1 knows me, no1 cares about me but sshh, don't tell

• amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    valeriiya wrote: »
    jaime1982 wrote: »
    Here is your answer:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/416048/

they are taking the entire server offline because people can't complete the new Summerset Geysers or quests....

pvp? what is pvp? We don't know no pvp

giphy.gif

Wow, they sure respond quick to pve problems huh.

If something interferes with their money flow they fix it immediately. They haven't found a way yet to monetize PvP so as long as we don't bring them revenue, we're dead to them. Their silence has made it clear where their priorities are.

any pvpers i know are eso+ subs. Also alot of them are buying crown crates + houses via crown store, im not sure spitting to this "minor" community in the face will eventually wont have Implications related to income.
    With the millions they have made from Crown Store items - there is no excuse to not at least improve the servers.

This game is broke af on console when trying to PvP during peak hours.

It still baffles me that they could make the PvP in this game so good and rewarding but they just keep ignoring the community and losing streamers but you know what - they’re still raking in tons of cash from the crown store so why should they care. SMH.

PvP players deserve better than how Zos has treated them and their concerns.

True, Very good example of this are SypherPK and Kodi, look at them now.
    Playing Fortnite as ESO cannot supply decent pvp moment anymore(which seems to me, that most of the twitch viewers has interest in).
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like that even the community lost all it's hopes.
    Last days i just log to cyro, trying to use few skills, and insta quit as none of them working. I think the lag has never been so worse.
    Edited by amir412 on June 4, 2018 5:55AM

• amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its 06/14/2018 and zos still does not care.

• Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos will never care. Sad truth
  • Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look at this Thread i created some time ago. There we got a respond. I didnt said much nur at least a respond. What gina said was just like: we are investigating.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/390718/will-zos-ignore-us-forever/p1

Since 4 years now......

I lost the hope that they will ever improve Cyrodiil. But with the release of TES 6 they will loose a lot of pve players. So they should actually care about pvp players and work on Performance....
  • Alfie2072
    Alfie2072
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_Wrobel
    you guys always comment on peoples post when it suits you, to lock the post or to say you guys like our feedback, its time to pull the finger out and actually reply to posts like these, im sick of these legit posts being unnoticed by you guys, act like a real company and give us something here
    PvP - Stamina Warden - Stamina Templar - Stamina Dragonknight - Stamina Nightblade
    Worst Twitch Streamer Here
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alfie2072 wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_Wrobel
    you guys always comment on peoples post when it suits you, to lock the post or to say you guys like our feedback, its time to pull the finger out and actually reply to posts like these, im sick of these legit posts being unnoticed by you guys, act like a real company and give us something here

Why would they ? Their answer is clearly nothing any pvper wants to hear, and proably result in them losing money.
    But tbh i dont care anymore, i just want an official answer that there is no hope to Cyrodil and i just can uninstall this game for good.

@Gnozo sad, i just took a step back from eso

• valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Until they find a way to make PvP generate revenue like the Crown Store nothing will happen
  • Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean look at the threads created everyday about the poor server Performance. Nothing from zenimax. Just nothing.

For summerset they said they want to improve server Performance. Even @ZOS_BrianWheeler showed up from the dead Making 2-3 Post in Forum. Talking a bit in eso live on how they want to immprove Performance by changing how the server handles passives and stuff.

Guess what. PvP Performance still ***. Brian Wheeler Dead again.

For me all of this revival of Brian Wheeler and changes to the server on handling passives was just a huuuuge PR joke to get some ppl back to the game and buying summerset.
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think ZOS would be too upset if PVP died. I think we all kind of know that. We should just quietly let them continue their dream of an 80s fashion crown store.
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    amir412 wrote: »
    Seems like that even the community lost all it's hopes.
    Last days i just log to cyro, trying to use few skills, and insta quit as none of them working. I think the lag has never been so worse.
    I gave up a lot of hope because ZOS never responds or addresses PVP concerns in a remotely timely manner. The fixes to PVP take months/years to implement even for seemingly minor issues (does relocating the placement of a single REALLY take months to do?). The general radio silence is frustrating.

Every few months ZOS talks about PVP and some changes and they'll communicate for maybe a day, then vanish for months on end. Sometimes the discussed fixes come. Sometimes they don't. Other times they talk about PVP improvements which never get delivered (Dwemer siege). Either ZOS is completely revamping all of Cyrodiil and walks to keep quiet about it (unlikely) or they've put PVP into maintenance mode but don't want to publicly admit it (likely). Battlegrounds are simply maps which don't require a massive amount of development -vs- PVP.

Imperial City could have been interesting if it was all one massive map but the multiple self-contained districts gives it a much more isolated feeling and doesn't really inspire PVP. The implementation just felt subpar, and they never gave people a reason to fight for IC. Tel Var are kind of interesting but there's nothing worthwhile about Tel Var stones to keep people PVPing when they can't even get people to fight in Cyrodiil.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They rarely comment on any post so likely to comment on this
  • ks888
    ks888
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guys, Cyrodiil is just the wasteland of Tamriel and ZOS is just helping our immersion by making us feel abandoned....
    DC NA - Norri - Khole RIP - [Mostly Outnumbered]** I have too many toons **RIP every alt I deleted - where am I? what year is it?
  • godchucknzilla
    godchucknzilla
    ✭✭✭
    I voted with my dollars on these issues. I'm not buying any more dlc, expansions, or crown items. No summerset no dragonbones. I urge everyone else concerned to do the same until Zos addresses these core pvp issues.
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I voted with my dollars on these issues. I'm not buying any more dlc, expansions, or crown items. No summerset no dragonbones. I urge everyone else concerned to do the same until Zos addresses these core pvp issues.

Just done with ESO+ aswell. PVPers should seriously unite and act the same.
    Paying monthly for a game that i dont enjoy anymore because of tech issues is just wrong, But ZOS attidue is even more wrong.

• King_Thelon
    King_Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    C
  • King_Thelon
    King_Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    U
  • gp1680
    gp1680
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gnozo wrote: »
    I mean look at the threads created everyday about the poor server Performance. Nothing from zenimax. Just nothing.

For summerset they said they want to improve server Performance. Even @ZOS_BrianWheeler showed up from the dead Making 2-3 Post in Forum. Talking a bit in eso live on how they want to immprove Performance by changing how the server handles passives and stuff.

Guess what. PvP Performance still ***. Brian Wheeler Dead again.

For me all of this revival of Brian Wheeler and changes to the server on handling passives was just a huuuuge PR joke to get some ppl back to the game and buying summerset.

Nail squarely on the head.

I’ve stated before that all they do is come into the forums every couple of months and spout PR garbage. The main dev needs to post a sticky in the general discussion forum for all to see and explain his vision (or lack of) for pvp in this game. Why they continue to bury their heads in the sand at these performance issues is beyond me.
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    U

@gp1680 Maybe cuz most of the community are filled with *** like this, Dont have enough IQ to understand that PVP is abandoned in this game.
    Edited by amir412 on June 15, 2018 9:02PM

• evoniee
    evoniee
    ✭✭✭✭
    People using cyrodiil to be open world pvp, not actual alliance versus alliance.
    high cp player only know how to play cp active pvp and refuse to play battlegrounds.
  • Shadow-Fighter
    Shadow-Fighter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it will be end like class reps where players collect some ideas (the important ones) for cyro. After 6 months we'll get something. Sure.
    Natch Potes is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're gonna get