The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

MSA Achievements

Dont_do_drugs
Dont_do_drugs
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Since I found since Summerset the achievement list in a new order and MSA with an own section, I wanted to suggest to add more achievements for each stage, which dont need to be done in one run, but every now and then, which might give points and colors. I dont know all english names, since I am playing no english client version,I hope peple will still get, what kind of achievements i mean:

* Run without any sigils. (50 pts) (a color which looks maybe like the sigil blue?)
* Collective Achievement for all those down there (50 pts), Title could be "Masochist" or so. =|

Stage 1:
Dont let the boss heal by any mobb he casts. (15 pts)
Donnt get hit by the blue bubble. (10 pts)

Stage 2:
Dont stop the rotors. (15 pts)
Dont get hit by attack xy (10 pts)

Stage 3:
Dont let any lamia stun u with a scream (10 pts)
Dont tap into healing circle (15 pts)

Stage 4:
Dont let any of those balls get a shield (15 pts)
One time fire is enough: Dont let boss get into a second fire phase (10 pts)

Stage 5:
Dont let any troll destroy a platform (10pts)
Kill Big Momma with still 3 mobbs alive (15 pts)

Stage 6:
Dont get hit by the poison explosion of that little erm.. insect... (10pts)
Dont let any spider put its web on an obelisk (15pts)

Stage 7:
Dont trap into any poison flower (10pts)
Dont kill any of those green poison caster (15pts) (or somehow to activate an additional hardmode which lets spawn one of those permanently)

Stage 8:
Dont get hit by a lava field (10pts)
Dont destroy more than 6 obelisks in final round (15pts)

Stage 9:
Dont fall from uppper floor (10pts)
Dont get hit by any golden ghost (15pts)

I like achievements....thats all. If anyone wants to provide me the english names of specific mobbs, do so.

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
Deutsch | English

• Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    actually same could be done with dsa. its dead content. also some miniachievements could make the runs for sprcific msa weapons a bit more motivating. aftr u unlocked those three achievements, theres nothing anymore. even if ure not flawless, there are all that times u are running for one weapon like for 1 or 2 hours, sone fun or minigames in the stafes on vet could be interesting. for me at least.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools

Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be down with them making a hardmode version of each boss in vdsa, and then at hiath they keep some of the hardmode qualities, and you get 2 drops or a gold drop (or choose your drop ;) ) at the end.
  • Nissy_nev
    Nissy_nev
    ✭✭
    Let it be dead for all that's sake in the world.
    #vmaiscancer
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nissy_nev wrote: »
    Let it be dead for all that's sake in the world.
    #vmaiscancer

it is. especially farming weapons still is cancer, even after transmutation. somehow i am getting only 2hnd, frost staffs, s+b, but no lightning or flame destro. so this is what it is. i need motiviation. so give me something to play, while farming >_>

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Arkadius Trade Tools

Deutsch | English