Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

WARNING: Serious glitches with the Barbarian hair

• heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The hair is too pricey for how glitchy it is. If there was an indication it would be improved, I might buy it.

I wouldn't hold your breath. As far as I know, the messed up meshes from the argonian costumes and the nocturnal costume still haven't been fixed.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting for this to be fixed.
  • Viscous119
    Viscous119
    ✭✭✭
    ZoS knew the Barb hairstyle was not finished, which is the reason why they put it in a bundle so you could not preview it.
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Viscous119 wrote: »
    ZoS knew the Barb hairstyle was not finished, which is the reason why they put it in a bundle so you could not preview it.

You can preview it. When you look at the pack in the crown store, select preview bundle (R on PC) and then you can preview each item.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • Andauril
    Andauril
    ✭✭✭
    The Barbarian Male Hair is even worse. I previewed it on my character and it just looks weird? Like the ponytail is completely stiff and looks like it's not hair but spikes or sth?
  • thrillho5000
    thrillho5000
    ✭✭
    Jesus. I've seen better hair mods on TS3 sites... and I've also seen a lot of TS3 hair mods that look exactly as bad as this. Would it kill them to do at least a LITTLE QA on the garbage they want us to shell out for?
    Main: Thavrin of Ill Omen
    Class: screwup Dual-Wield Stamblade DPS/Tank hybrid, aka "The Near-Death Experience"
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is it ever going to be fixed? paid 1k crowns for something that is useless?
  • misslexinub19_ESO
    Prolly about when they fix this...

https://forums.elder scrolls online.com/en/discussion/comment/5207568#Comment_5207568

And prolly way after they release this mesh mess this month. As in Never. But please send cash....
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the patch notes:
    Removed the lipstick from the Eye-Briar Gemmed tattoo.
    Fixed an issue where the Barbaric Windblown Hair could display patches of gray when used with some costumes.
  • Andauril
    Andauril
    ✭✭✭
    anadandy wrote: »
    From the patch notes:
    Fixed an issue where the Barbaric Windblown Hair could display patches of gray when used with some costumes.

Awesome! I have a character I wanted to use the tattoo on but it looked stupid with the lipstick. Now I can use it :smile:
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Andauril wrote: »
    anadandy wrote: »
    From the patch notes:

Awesome! I have a character I wanted to use the tattoo on but it looked stupid with the lipstick. Now I can use it :smile:

Very glad they removed that lipstick from the tattoo. Depending on whether the hair is actually fixed with all costumes (they just mention fixing an issue with the hair displaying patches of gray - the issue with the Imperial costumes, at least, is that it showed the dye color of the costume).

Also, what is this Nord hair I've seen people referring to? I've never seen it for sale in the CS.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on June 12, 2018 3:52PM