Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 17, 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Seeking tips for becoming Emperor
Here are the tips I have so far:
- Complete all of the repeatable quests, but don't turn them in.
- Change to a non-CP or <50 campaign and get some friends.
- Right after the campaign resets, go into a delve and kill a boss for the double AP bonus, then immediately turn in all of the quests to get pushed into the lead right at the start.
- Group up with friends and capture keeps like crazy to maintain lead.
- Keep going until goal is achieved.
Is there anything here that needs changing? Anything not here that should be added? I want to go for the achievement, so I'm really eager to know as much as possible to improve my chances.
Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver