The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Seeking tips for becoming Emperor

Azurephoenix999
Azurephoenix999
✭✭✭✭✭
Here are the tips I have so far:
  1. Complete all of the repeatable quests, but don't turn them in.
  2. Change to a non-CP or <50 campaign and get some friends.
  3. Right after the campaign resets, go into a delve and kill a boss for the double AP bonus, then immediately turn in all of the quests to get pushed into the lead right at the start.
  4. Group up with friends and capture keeps like crazy to maintain lead.
  5. Keep going until goal is achieved.

Is there anything here that needs changing? Anything not here that should be added? I want to go for the achievement, so I'm really eager to know as much as possible to improve my chances.
Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of self-motivation and willpower ... along with a little caffeine.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get some PvP experience first. Emporer is the highest accolade in the game (IMO) don't think of it as a box ticking exercise as its seriously devalues it. You'll regret it.

Work on your PvP, get good / strong. (BattleGrounds is a great place to learn as its constant fights) Learn the ropes of how the Cyrodiil battlefield works so you can lead a group. Work out how best to use emp to ensure you help your alliance push for victory when you get it as the alliance will expect that.

Emperor means alot more than ticking a box.

And never ever get into any form of AP boosting or flipping of resources for AP as boosting gets you banned. And sadly those 'just after the achievement' tend to end up going this route which equates to cheating. It also gets hatred hurled down upon you from the community!

Look up Nate/Crowns guide as that helps..and does mention many of the points you have listed.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP