The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

An ancient Nord House?

PittClass94
PittClass94
✭✭✭
ZOS with housing u made somthing magnificent.
Each of the is beautiful. But. What do you thinck about making an ancient style Nordic Manor house, like Skuldafn? Zero wood. only Stone. Like Pariah’s Pinnacle.
The most I could hope for it would be lost in the ice of the Solstheim isle (when it will be released), like Karstaarg ruins.
Edited by PittClass94 on May 25, 2018 9:08AM
  • Almariel
    Almariel
    ✭✭✭
    There is Hakkvilds High all, so I doubt there will be another nord style manor in the near future...
    @Sevryiel - daheim auf dem PC-EU Server
  • PittClass94
    PittClass94
    ✭✭✭
    Not Nord style.
    Ancient Nord style. Like Skuldafn
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd want the crescent Orc longhouse first. They're current, still presumably being built, but you can't live in one.
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a bad idea, but personally I'd prefer they explore more exotic ideas first, kind of like what they're doing with the new cave-with-ships home - less like typical homes they've already released that just have different motifs, and more like interesting new locations that wouldn't normally be considered a "home".
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • PittClass94
    PittClass94
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah. Houses are fantastic, but so standard (except for some).
    Anyway.. Now there will be Summerset. With High Elf style houses i suppose (and manors for Crown Store). Soulstheim will come later.