The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What's your dps? (share dps thread)

• DebianPrime
    DebianPrime
    Soul Shriven
    Stamina DK, 5x Hunding's Rage, 5x NMG, Agility jewelry.
    Armour all purple, jewelry blue, weapons (dagger/Dagger, Bow) all gold
    Theif Mundus

if I'm focusing, I can hit about 12.5K

Trying to figure out how to do more without either:

Grinding out a zillion dungeons to get BOP gear or Respecing as Magica
    Edited by DebianPrime on May 27, 2018 3:32PM
  • XiDiabolismiX
    XiDiabolismiX
    ✭✭✭
    Theif Mundus

Rotation is what it would seem the problem is. You should definitely be in the 30k+ bracket with that gear. Check out my stamdk video I posted earlier in the thread. Also, check champion points and change to warrior mundus.

LA = light attack
    HA = heavy attack

Endless hail
    Caltrops
    LA
    Noxious breath
    LA
    Poison inject
    Barswap

HA
    Rearming trap
    HA
    Venomous claw
    HA
    Rending slashes
    LA
    Blade cloak/flames of oblivion (I recast one or the other alternating every time I swap to this bar)
    Barswap
    Edited by XiDiabolismiX on May 27, 2018 3:57PM
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ~34-36k Melee Magplar, with easy to get 5,5,2 Julianos, Spinners, Grothdar.

100% self-buff/debuff.
  • Astrid
    Astrid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After a lot of work I finally hit 35K :blush: would like 40K but rotations get abit complicated as it is.
  • JinMori
    JinMori
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    These are my best parses, keep in mind it's pts because i don;t have access to this kind of gear on live.
    stamblade:
    file:///C:/Users/User/Documents/Elder%20Scrolls%20Online/pts/Screenshots/Screenshot_20180520_173826.png

Magplar:
    file:///C:/Users/User/Documents/Elder%20Scrolls%20Online/pts/Screenshots/Screenshot_20180527_031500.png
  • Cercleautomne7
    StamDk set red mountain / unfathomable darkness / iron fist , without Mbow,selfbuffed = 34K on 3M dummy
    Edited by Cercleautomne7 on May 27, 2018 10:18PM
  • adeptusminor
    adeptusminor
    ✭✭✭✭
    JinMori wrote: »
    These are my best parses, keep in mind it's pts because i don;t have access to this kind of gear on live.
    stamblade:
    file:///C:/Users/User/Documents/Elder%20Scrolls%20Online/pts/Screenshots/Screenshot_20180520_173826.png

Magplar:
    file:///C:/Users/User/Documents/Elder%20Scrolls%20Online/pts/Screenshots/Screenshot_20180527_031500.png

You need to upload those images to a site like imgur, then link the imgur links. Right now you are trying to link to the files directly on your hardrive
  • JinMori
    JinMori
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    JinMori wrote: »
    stamblade:

Magplar:

You need to upload those images to a site like imgur, then link the imgur links. Right now you are trying to link to the files directly on your hardrive

Oh, well....

For stamblade it was 50 k on 6 mil

mag plar it was 42k on 3 mil with dual wield.

Completely solobuffed
    Edited by JinMori on May 27, 2018 10:55PM
  • DebianPrime
    DebianPrime
    Soul Shriven
    Theif Mundus

Rotation is what it would seem the problem is. You should definitely be in the 30k+ bracket with that gear. Check out my stamdk video I posted earlier in the thread. Also, check champion points and change to warrior mundus.

LA = light attack
    HA = heavy attack

Endless hail
    Caltrops
    LA
    Noxious breath
    LA
    Poison inject
    Barswap

HA
    Rearming trap
    HA
    Venomous claw
    HA
    Rending slashes
    LA
    Blade cloak/flames of oblivion (I recast one or the other alternating every time I swap to this bar)
    Barswap

I don't have Caltrops, as I haven't done anything in Alliance wars yet. I did change gear up a bit, (going to 5 Spriggan's thorns instead of the NMG). I am still working on getting comfortable with the rotation you suggested, but it already has resulted in a significant increase in damage. Thanks for the heads up, I'll see how this goes.
  • XiDiabolismiX
    XiDiabolismiX
    ✭✭✭
    @DebianPrime Awesome! Glad I could help, even if it was just a little!!!
  • EldritchPenguin
    EldritchPenguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get about 27k out of my Magblade. With some practice and the LA buffs, I'm hoping I can break 30k.
    Edited by EldritchPenguin on May 28, 2018 4:54AM
    Lilelle Adlis - Dark Elf Dragonknight

Vaynothah Sailenar - Dark Elf Templar

Sherivah Telvanni - Dark Elf Sorcerer

Nephiah Telvanni - Dark Elf Nightblade
  • ashl3y44
    ashl3y44
    ✭✭
    I hit 34 solo on a stam sorc in NMG/auto warrior mundus and it’s like 39.6 with puncture
    39.3 on my stam dk with hundings and sunder and warrior
    And I hit a 38.5 with my stam warden with warmachine and acuity.
    I struggle with mag classes I have I only hit a 32.5 with magblade and a 31.5 with a non pet sorc
    660 High elf mag sorc, Argonian templar healer, & Dark elf mag Dk.
  • Joxer61
    Joxer61
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hit 62.878 solo, naked and while doing a handstand blindfolded on my Magden of Doomness. Might have cracked 63 but dog barked and distracted me so rotation and making the "pew-pew" sound went out the window, couldn't recover after that. (little sucker scared me!)
    Oh yea, then I woke up and realized I was STILL reading these posts...….. ;)

And for future reference if you don't make the "pew pew" sound none of it counts!!
  • Khivas_Carrick
    Khivas_Carrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I average out about 20k in Vet Dungeon pugs, which isn't terrible considering you spend you time running around and occasionally ressing the dead.

Tonight though I hit 32k using 2H on a Templar, so I feel ok about that. Set is 5 Hunding's, 5 Spriggan's, and Velidreth's.
    Bobbity Boop, this game might become poop, but I'll still play because I'm just a pile of goop!
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On my magblade I can pull around 37k dps when I am having a good day.
    Roughly 32k on my mag sorc, sustain is more of an issue though.

I just got Siroria and still playing around with some gear combinations.
    Acuity, Siroria and AS staff could work pretty well with Force Pulse as spammable.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    magplar healer. Barely can hit 28K. Destro/resto. No trial/vma/asylum gear.
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've noticed a distinct lack of "proof" screenshots.

So, the first run I made one. 39k.

E4geGe8.jpg

Buffs:

MllDGGx.jpg

This was a "farm rings" run, so we weren't using progression builds or anything, in fact I did not use potions (got some buff from healers though), did not use the mage guild crit + magicka boost (inner light) etc., but just a mundane "outdoor questing" build, with Power Surge and all.
    Edited by Vahrokh on May 28, 2018 7:54AM
  • Joxer61
    Joxer61
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vahrokh wrote: »

p8uTzdr.jpg

Buffs:

MllDGGx.jpg

This was a "farm rings" run, so we weren't using progression builds or anything, in fact I did not use potions (got some buff from healers though), did not use the mage guild crit + magicka boost (inner light) etc., but just a mundane "outdoor questing" build, with Power Surge and all.

Basically 40k with aoes...damn, that's impressive!!
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The thingys run outa red and fall down :)
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Joxer61 wrote: »
    Vahrokh wrote: »

p8uTzdr.jpg

Buffs:

MllDGGx.jpg

Basically 40k with aoes...damn, that's impressive!!

AoE, in one of the least AoE encounters of the whole game and where the rotation gets broken at each spawns phase?
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    StamDk set red mountain / unfathomable darkness / iron fist , without Mbow,selfbuffed = 34K on 3M dummy

Murder of fire build?

StamDK solo: 37.7k without the mbow
    StamSorc: 29k, stil need to figure out whats wrong with him :wink:
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • Flips
    Flips
    ✭✭
    @sudaki_eso what gear does your stamdk use?
    Soon cp1000

• CompM4s
    CompM4s
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish console was able to show dps during boss fights
  • Joxer61
    Joxer61
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flips wrote: »

Since he referenced it I would guess this:

https://www.xynodegaming.com/murder-of-fire
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flips wrote: »

Depends, if i am alone or doing pledges: VO + Briarheart or TFS + Selene or Mephala.

I tried the murder of fire build and its fun, lots of effects going on and good enough for almost all content. I use it for fun sometimes but not all the time.
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    I would say that the class I struggled with the most would be the stamblade. Timing those bow procs and lucky crits from mechanical acuity is mental, and it was hard to follow the rotation in raid at times. I think that’s why the dummy parses pay off so much, because you’ll be able to perform your rotation from muscle memory so it helps a lot more in a raid scenario.

Magsorc - 42k
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgKDxjGoxcE

Stamdk - 41k
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPkaalrzvBI

Stamblade - 49k
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGm76DWBjrs

Thanks for info

Np! I always enjoy helping whenever I can. I’m not one for writing guides or rotations out so I just put together parse videos showing gear, cp, mundus, stats, etc...
    @XiDiabolismiX , are you still hitting comparable numbers (or higher) in Summerset with same gear?

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    enough to do all content in the game with a group that does the same amount of dps as me. that is all that really matters. no need to waste time trying to hit 40k or 50k dps since its not required.
  • Uviryth
    Uviryth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    About 32k on my Main (StamWarden), significantly less on any other class or specc, with MagBlade being the worst at like 15k tops.
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A bit over 15k on my Imperial stamblade (250cp) I’m new to mmo’s really ._.

Constantly hitting the wrong keys/numbers doesn’t help either, not used to kb/m