The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

What's your dps? (share dps thread)

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
How much dps do you do? Which kind of character? Do you find some classes easier to achieve dps on then others? Are you struggling to achieve any benchmarks?
  • Joxer61
    Joxer61
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enough to get the job done while not dying, and that's all that really matters, no? ;)
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    IT'S OVER 9000!!!

SCNR
  • adriant1978
    adriant1978
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    About 10k on a good day.
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    43k (with lover), argonian stamina nightblade
    Having good dps is easier on stamblade , keeping it alive way trickier tricker(that's when it comes handy bering a lizard)
    ID like 2 hit 45k but that's just a dream
    Edited by IlCanis_LupuslI on May 26, 2018 3:46AM
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • BaneOfBattler
    BaneOfBattler
    ✭✭✭
    all points into magicka 12k hp buffed pulling 999k dmg im a cool kid
  • Daimmyo
    Daimmyo
    ✭✭✭
    About 10k on a good day.

Yeah,

If I smoked a bit more than usual it will be significantly lower, about 4-5k, but that's all good, enough to go through it and enjoy sound design/storyline and those big grindy parts :P
  • XiDiabolismiX
    XiDiabolismiX
    ✭✭✭
    I would say that the class I struggled with the most would be the stamblade. Timing those bow procs and lucky crits from mechanical acuity is mental, and it was hard to follow the rotation in raid at times. I think that’s why the dummy parses pay off so much, because you’ll be able to perform your rotation from muscle memory so it helps a lot more in a raid scenario.

Magsorc - 42k
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgKDxjGoxcE

Stamdk - 41k
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPkaalrzvBI

Stamblade - 49k
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGm76DWBjrs
    Edited by XiDiabolismiX on May 25, 2018 1:28PM
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    About 10k on a good day.

Same. If it's a REALLY good day maybe I can hit 12K.
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
  • ZeroXFF
    ZeroXFF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magblade with lover mundus and ele drain: 36k
    Magblade with lover mundus but no ele drain: 33k
    Magsorc with pet, lover but no ele drain: 33k
    Magsorc without pet, with lover but no ele drain: 30k
    Stamblade with warrior mundus: 33k

All tests done on the 3M dummy and without pots.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My main is stamplar and I hit 36k in a full damage setup (VO/Acuity) with Warrior and 12 points into piercing on a 3 mil dummy and 35k on a 6 mil.

Other classes:
    Magblade- 40k MA/Acuity with ele
    Stamblade- 45k WM/Acuity
    Rangeplar- 36k Acuity/WP/perfected staff with ele
    Stamsorc- 34k VO/Automaton
    Magsorc- 36k Acuity/WP/perfected staff with ele

All tests performed solo in raid setups on a 3 mil dummy.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    About 10k on a good day.

You hit 12k by spamming light attacks buffed by vma destro :smile: .
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can hit 30k with a lazy pet mag sorc rotation without spell power pots. I've not really tried with an orginized group with good uptime on buffs. I mostly pug these days and 30k clears any content that I care to do at the moment.
    PC/EU DC
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magplar healer: About 10K doing full service rotation with heals/buffs. Up to about 16K if concentrating on dps.
    Magsorc dps: 18K. But she's very tanky and has a big burst heal to share so I'm fine with that for now.
    Stamsorc dps (bow/bow): 21K.
    DK main tank: 5K tops. Any more and he's not doing his job!
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Azyle1
    Azyle1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamblade:49.3K was tops on a Redguard, but surprisingly my Khajiit hit a high of 49.1K (I switched back to Khajiit to Redguard). Granted... of course these are all cherry picked parses, as I'm sure most comments here are.

Be curious to see what people do on average.
  • Camb0Sl1ce
    Camb0Sl1ce
    ✭✭✭
    42k no pet sorc 36k mag dk
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would say that the class I struggled with the most would be the stamblade. Timing those bow procs and lucky crits from mechanical acuity is mental, and it was hard to follow the rotation in raid at times. I think that’s why the dummy parses pay off so much, because you’ll be able to perform your rotation from muscle memory so it helps a lot more in a raid scenario.

Magsorc - 42k

Stamdk - 41k

Stamblade - 49k

Thanks for info
  • XiDiabolismiX
    XiDiabolismiX
    ✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »

Magsorc - 42k

Stamdk - 41k

Stamblade - 49k

Thanks for info

Np! I always enjoy helping whenever I can. I’m not one for writing guides or rotations out so I just put together parse videos showing gear, cp, mundus, stats, etc...
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    About 10k on a good day.

Good to know! Needless to say I don't have one and never will.
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
  • hakan
    hakan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i easily reach 15k 20k dunmer stam nb. never had a chance to try harder. most bosses have aoe around themselves so i have to run around. or boss starts to run around when i use endless hail/ caltrops. rip resources.
  • Orjix
    Orjix
    ✭✭✭✭
    About 10k on a good day.

unless you cant beat VMA :tongue:
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    About 10k on a good day.

Nice meme, except for the fact that you need more than 12 k with no vma destro to clear vma.

My healer with vma lightning (charged because off balance) with no damage skills but blockade, (the lower damage morph because I've not respec'd in ages) shards, and la can <12k - but I had to clear vma enough to get that staff, didn't I?
    Edited by Mureel on May 26, 2018 3:06PM
  • jkloza
    jkloza
    ✭✭
    I just hit 30K DPS on my magicka warden with an un-optimized gear setup. I'm running 5x Necro, 5x Juliano's, and 2x Valkyn. I'm hoping to finish my siroria set (imperfect) sometime this weekend and get a few more parses in. I know it's nothing to write home about, but this is the first class i've been able to do "decent" DPS on. I think with some practice I can push 35-38K after I finish enchanting / upgrading all of the sets that I have.

• Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jkloza wrote: »
    I just hit 30K DPS on my magicka warden with an un-optimized gear setup. I'm running 5x Necro, 5x Juliano's, and 2x Valkyn. I'm hoping to finish my siroria set (imperfect) sometime this weekend and get a few more parses in. I know it's nothing to write home about, but this is the first class i've been able to do "decent" DPS on. I think with some practice I can push 35-38K after I finish enchanting / upgrading all of the sets that I have.

Congratulations
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need a mDK trial build. I got 32k on mine but when I see people getting 36-40k with them it has to be a L2P issue on my end.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    50.1k parse self-buffed nightblade on my best DPS character
  • Mister_DMC
    Mister_DMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    30-40k+ depending on class. But I hate magic playstyle and main a tank. Been mostly playing PvP now.
  • Raraaku
    Raraaku
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm so good, I don't even know. That's right, there's not even a real number to put onto it. Git. Gud.

In fact, I'm so good, I'm not even allowed to be DPS on end-game content, I'm relegated to Support so others aren't so embarrassed.

.... Did y'all buy that? No? Okay, I'll just go to my corner, lurk, and be awed by numbers I have no idea to obtain.
    Back from a much needed break. || I like having too many projects and working on them all at once.

Tank Enthusiast || CP: 445 || Stormproof

Tanks
    Karsaak gro-Ursa: DC || Orc || Stamina Dragonknight || Tank || Level: CP 445
    Sir Leopold Stotch: DC || Breton || Magicka Templar || Tank || Level: 445
    Protects-Squishy-Ones: EP || Argonian || Magicka Sorcerer || Tank/CC || Level: CP 445
    Björn Shadow-Walker: EP || Nord || Stamina Nightblade || Tank || Level: 15
    Tiberius Valerion: AD || Imperial || Stamina Warden || Tank || Level: 15

Damage Dealers
    Morrigan Ravyn-Cloak: AD || Altmer || Magicka Nightblade || DPS || Level: CP 445
    Ra'Zahkara: AD || Khajiit || Stamina Dragonknight || DPS || Level: CP 445
    Ezra al-Khazir: DC || Redguard || Stamina Templar || DPS || Level: 40
    Erryndril Telvaux: EP || Dunmer || Magicka Dragonknight || DPS || Level: 25
    Uzara gra-Khalari: DC || Orc || Stamina Nightblade || DPS [2H/DW] || Level: 15
    Solomon Motierre: DC || Breton || Magicka Sorcerer || DPS || Level: 20
    Ragnar the Wulf: EP || Nord || Stamina Warden || DPS || Level: 30
    Ra'Rahku: AD || Khajiit || Stamina Nightblade || DPS [Bow/Bow] || Level: 15

Healers
    Sees-through-Hist: EP || Argonian || Magicka Warden || Healer/CC || CP 445
    Daedalus the Artificer: AD || Altmer || Magicka Templar || Healer || Level: 15
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raraaku wrote: »
    I'm so good, I don't even know. That's right, there's not even a real number to put onto it. Git. Gud.

In fact, I'm so good, I'm not even allowed to be DPS on end-game content, I'm relegated to Support so others aren't so embarrassed.

.... Did y'all buy that? No? Okay, I'll just go to my corner, lurk, and be awed by numbers I have no idea to obtain.

I am sure you could get better in you wish, but world can always use more healers.
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    About tree fiddy