The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Message in bottle (Summerset achievement)

ArvenAldmeri
ArvenAldmeri
✭✭✭✭✭
Did some of you guys find it and took a screenshot? I didnt have time to read it because my rushing group mate just click out of it which made the bottle disappear and made me exit the reading as well... I really wanna know what was written on it. :(
Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
  • Ithilwenn
    Ithilwenn
    ✭✭✭
    I can take a screenshot if I could find it, do you remember where it was? I just need the location. Any help you could give would be great! :)
    War doesn't forge character, it reveals it.

Ithilwenn- AD Nightblade
    Tarielana- AD Templar
    Guildmistress of the Abandoned Legion
    Former Empress of Haderus, Chillrend, Axe of Belharza, & Shor (2018 Mayhem Event)
  • SBC
    SBC
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if this is detected by Pocket Apocrypha. If it is stored in the game like other books or scrolls, you may be able to use that addon to import it and read it again.
  • Radinyn
    Radinyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    need help with that too, I found other letter but it's illegible
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In case anybody else finds this thread through a google search, you can find this achievement right here, where my character is standing H6Uf1yH.jpg
  • Mormo
    Mormo
    ✭✭✭
    I went to the location above and found the bottle, read it and did not get the achievement...
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Mormo
    45K DpS oN NaVi GoDSLaYeR
  • Mormo
    Mormo
    ✭✭✭
    Mormo wrote: »
    I went to the location above and found the bottle, read it and did not get the achievement...

Ah, it looks like you have to keep running away and coming back to get it.
    Mormo
    45K DpS oN NaVi GoDSLaYeR
  • EvilKiwi
    EvilKiwi
    ✭✭✭
    Is there more than 1 bottle? Found it at the location above but can't read it.
    No Lollygagging.
  • MemeDankExtra
    MemeDankExtra
    ✭✭✭
    Just found it - here you go
    mFadGJb.jpg
  • wolf2017
    wolf2017
    ✭✭
    Hi all

Seems they are multiple locations. Found mine here, at the start of the dike (27.44 x 50.75) :

Rkvopxo.jpg
    FAOB45w.jpg
    Edited by wolf2017 on May 27, 2018 11:16AM
    Regards

WFX
  • Sleepersword
    Sleepersword
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, I found both of the bottles seen above, but havent got the achievement. Are there any more you need to collect?

Bring back MagDK meta
  • Eohor
    Eohor
    ✭✭
    Picked both bottle three times, I now have 6 waterlogged notes and nothing looking like a message or an achievement ._.
    [Edit: 8th bottle gave me a message, not the right one :(https://ibb.co/m0tmJJ ]
    Edited by Eohor on May 28, 2018 7:38PM
  • Charoshy
    Charoshy
    ✭✭
    I found mine North of Gryphon Run very close to the museum piece "Fan of False-Face".

• x4livin
    x4livin
    ✭✭✭
    :/
    Edited by x4livin on June 9, 2018 9:44PM
  • x4livin
    x4livin
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, so I can't figure out how to make a URL, but I managed to link the location of the image. It is a screenshot of the one I got that gave me the lorebook achievement. The weird thing...it's a recipe.

https://im4.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-4-d7308ac608.jpg
    Edited by x4livin on June 9, 2018 9:47PM