The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New drink "Artaeum Takeaway Broth" does not work with Bone Pirate

BaylorCorvette
BaylorCorvette
✭✭✭✭✭
The new Artaeum Takeaway Broth will not trigger the 5th piece of Bone Pirate. When I switch to Dubious BP will work, so the issue is between Artaeum Takeaway Broth and BP.
Supreme Leader Corvette - StamSorc
Founder of Dominion Special Forces
YouTube - ESO & Automotive Racing
DC Zerg Busting
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    IRL Broth isn't a drink. Maybe the idea is that it's a fish-and-mussel slushy? Bleh.

But the game definitely classifies it as a drink:
    QNbETD0.png

Bugged for sure.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Synapsis123
    Synapsis123
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm this is indeed bugged.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope that gets fixed, but my real question is, how the hell did you farm enough clam gall? I found three clams in a row and then nothing at all for an hour. Didn’t get any gall from them either.
  • BaylorCorvette
    BaylorCorvette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Hope that gets fixed, but my real question is, how the hell did you farm enough clam gall? I found three clams in a row and then nothing at all for an hour. Didn’t get any gall from them either.

I think you mean Powder Mother Pearl, not Clam Gall. The Powder Mother Pearl comes from clams found on the Shores (I've had BAD RNG with these), these also can come from the end chests/clams of the Geysers and rarely fishing. I have a couple dozen Powder Mother Pearl by now, mainly buying them off people for cheap or finding great deals on the traders.
    DC Zerg Busting
  • eaglexk
    eaglexk
    ✭✭✭
    BTW, where can I find the quest starter to get this recipe?
  • Own
    Own
    ✭✭✭✭
    eaglexk wrote: »
    BTW, where can I find the quest starter to get this recipe?

Gotta fish it brah. BoP
  • eaglexk
    eaglexk
    ✭✭✭
    Amm... Can you explain please? I can understand only BoP :)
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eaglexk wrote: »
    Amm... Can you explain please? I can understand only BoP :)

The recipe drops from waterlogged psijic parcels obtained by fishing in Artaeum. The recipe is bind on pickup, so you have to fish for it yourself. Bring worms or chub since its ocean fishing water.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think you mean Powder Mother Pearl, not Clam Gall. The Powder Mother Pearl comes from clams found on the Shores (I've had BAD RNG with these), these also can come from the end chests/clams of the Geysers and rarely fishing. I have a couple dozen Powder Mother Pearl by now, mainly buying them off people for cheap or finding great deals on the traders.

Right, the powder, those clams are terrible. Worst RNG and impossible to see.
  • Aztlan
    Aztlan
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom I would like to know whether this is a bug.
  • Azramel
    Azramel
    ✭✭✭
    The arteum takeaway broth clearly says drink in the top left corner and bone pirate clearly says it works with drinks. I hope this will get addressed.
  • jaysins
    jaysins
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully fixed. Not in the patch notes though
    Jaisins -AD Stamsorc. Can't outrun an orc sorc
    Bearingitall -EP Warden. Lions and tigers and especially Bears oh my
  • BaylorCorvette
    BaylorCorvette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Can you please confirm that this is in fact supposed to be a DRINK buff? I've been farming material with that assumption (since it says it's a drink) to run with Bone Pirate set. If it isn't a drinking, then I'm wasting my time, so I'd like at least a confirmation of what it's supposed to be.
    DC Zerg Busting
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It should be a drink. The thumbnail is a picture of a wine bag.
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS are aware. They're just being quiet about it and hoping we'll go away.
    PC EU
  • Kulizma
    Kulizma
    ✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    IRL Broth isn't a drink. Maybe the idea is that it's a fish-and-mussel slushy? Bleh.

Broth is a liquid though, not a solid food. You drink broth, you don't eat it. Ever had bone/beef/chicken/seafood broth before?

CP1000 - Magicka DK
    Red Lotus
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kulizma wrote: »

Broth is a liquid though, not a solid food. You drink broth, you don't eat it. Ever had bone/beef/chicken/seafood broth before?

The thumbnail is a picture of a red bag with a cylindrical opening that's about one inch in diameter. Yeah I'm pretty confident that's made for drinking out of rather than eating.
  • Azramel
    Azramel
    ✭✭✭
    This drink has to be bugged because it's also not getting a longer duration from the Gourmand and Connoisseur passives.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Issues with this consumable for sure. Is it a drink is it not a drink? etc

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Rekt_gaming
    Rekt_gaming
    ✭✭
    I've personally tested it with both bonepirate and green pact the food does not proc either sets 5 piece bonus.
    The provisioning passive don't work with it either.
    Over a week since the OP started the thread and we don't even get a reply if they have any intention of looking into it.
  • BaylorCorvette
    BaylorCorvette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom can we please at the very least get an acknowledgment of what this item is supposed to be? I'm farming mats for this and it is only going to be useful to me if it is a Drink (as the description says it is). I'd like to know if I'm wasting my time or not.
    DC Zerg Busting
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You’d think that at least this would have been addressed seeing as it’s from the new zone. Even if they’re gonna ignore all the Cyrodiil bugs for the forseeble future. Honestly seems like anything that would be most beneficial for PvP just gets tossed to the back. But apparently we do have visible dead deer now... so there’s that.
  • BaylorCorvette
    BaylorCorvette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You’d think that at least this would have been addressed seeing as it’s from the new zone. Even if they’re gonna ignore all the Cyrodiil bugs for the forseeble future. Honestly seems like anything that would be most beneficial for PvP just gets tossed to the back. But apparently we do have visible dead deer now... so there’s that.

Yeah it's insane to me. A simple "This is supposed to be a drink and it will be fixed in the future" would work for me.
    DC Zerg Busting
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Seems pretty clear that it's supposed to be a food. The recipe says it's a food, the item description describes a food (soup/stew/chowder is not a drink), and it currently functions as a food (by not proccing Bone Pirate). That all seems like pretty solid evidence that the item's description is incorrect and the recipe's description is correct.

But I agree that a ZOS representative needs to provide some confirmation and clarity on this, and that that is more important than invisible dead deer.

Edit: that said, if it doesn't proc Green Pact either like someone said, then it's just borked. ZOS pls to help
    Edited by casparian on June 4, 2018 2:01PM
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems pretty clear that it's supposed to be a food. The recipe says it's a food, the item description describes a food (soup/stew/chowder is not a drink), and it currently functions as a food (by not proccing Bone Pirate). That all seems like pretty solid evidence that the item's description is incorrect and the recipe's description is correct.

But I agree that a ZOS representative needs to provide some confirmation and clarity on this, and that that is more important than invisible dead deer.

Doesn’t it say Drink in the top left corner or whatever when you highlight it? I thought that’s what I saw the other day.
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Doesn’t it say Drink in the top left corner or whatever when you highlight it? I thought that’s what I saw the other day.

Water-Stained-Psijic-recipe.jpg
  • Aztlan
    Aztlan
    ✭✭✭✭
    And...we4y43x1qa0g.jpg
  • Aztlan
    Aztlan
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's a drink, folks. Look at the picture. :)
  • BaylorCorvette
    BaylorCorvette
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Recipe is food, actual consumable item is drink. The consumable doesn't proc Green Pact nor does it proc Bone Pirate. Maybe it's a new consumable that you snort ;)
    Edited by BaylorCorvette on June 4, 2018 2:55PM
    DC Zerg Busting
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New patch with new drink that has a bug with bone pirate...seems oddly familiar...
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."