The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Still didn't get the Nightmare Senche on EU server

Shektor
Shektor
Soul Shriven
So I bought a digital upgrade version of summerset and I Still didn't get the Nightmare senche mount. And yes I checked my mounts and it isn't there and yes I made a ticket : 180522-001647.

But still no response for an entire day.

So can anyone tell me what am I supposed to do, to get the mount ?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you've purchased a digital upgrade via ZOS then it should unlock when the purchase has completed.

If you've submitted a ticket they should get back to you soon, be aware however that their English speaking support seems to mostly work NA office hours so you may not get a reply until EU afternoon, they're also handling a lot of tickets about collectors editions, pre-orders etc so they could be delayed.

As long as you've made the correct purchase then they will get you the mount as soon as they get to the ticket. They're very good with dealing with things such as this.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Shektor
    Shektor
    Soul Shriven
    Okay thank you, I'll wait then i guess.
  • GaunterODim
    GaunterODim
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im not 100% sure, but was the nightmare senche not an extra for preordering? Dont know when you bought summerset so that might be the problem if im not wrong with what im thinking.
    Edited by GaunterODim on May 24, 2018 10:09AM
  • Shektor
    Shektor
    Soul Shriven
    I bought it on the 19 of mai, so normaly I should get it in my opinion.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shektor wrote: »
    I bought it on the 19 of mai, so normaly I should get it in my opinion.
    You should have it then. Hopefully someone gets back to you today or see's this thread and escalates your case via the ticket number.
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • antoniotf5
    antoniotf5
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    As long as you've made the correct purchase then they will get you the mount as soon as they get to the ticket. They're very good with dealing with things such as this.

Lmao i wish, i counted 4 copy pasted responses to my tickets thus far, the support is far from what you claim it to be.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    antoniotf5 wrote: »
    Turelus wrote: »

Lmao i wish, i counted 4 copy pasted responses to my tickets thus far, the support is far from what you claim it to be.
    Post your ticket number in the support forum and ask for ZOS to take a look or escalate it.

I can only go off personal experience and I've never had issues with their support. The only time they didn't do something to help was when I was being deliberately obnoxious and trying to force a committed answer on if something was an exploit or not.
  • Shektor
    Shektor
    Soul Shriven
    yeah i hope someone sees it because I really like this game, but I feel like there is no real rsponse to ones problems, i just want a answer thats all, because its like total silence for now.

But yeah I guess I can only wait for now.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can always log into the support page (link top left banner on desktop version of forums) and check your tickets under "My Support" it's also possible to update your tickets here with any additional information.
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is it so hard for them to offer us a code? I mean they can easily see we bought it during pre-release.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Shektor

We've sent you an update on your open ticket. For anyone else waiting on support after submitting a ticket, it may take longer then normal before getting a response back.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Shektor
    Shektor
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you.
    Edited by Shektor on May 24, 2018 3:09PM
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully I won't have to wait several days. Because already 24h passed...

I'm not in a hurry in any way, just want to finish dealing with the support. :)
  • shakti82eb17_ESO
    keep hope. 62 hours, no contact
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    keep hope. 62 hours, no contact

:o:o:o That's a bit... steep.
  • Comrey
    Comrey
    ✭✭
    Girlfriend has same issue. Redeemed her code 25th of May (should still be considered pre-order, since in-game it says until June 5th) and has not gotten Nightmare Senche, Costume or Morrowind. I myself redeemed my Digital Upgrade code on the 21st or 22nd and got everything without a problem. She finally got an answer to her ticket after over 72 hours, and all it said was "we're still investigating". So far I'm sadly not impressed. It says "Summerset Digital Upgrade" right there in her billing info, along with the date the code was redeemed. I don't understand why it would take so long just to give her the rewards that are long overdue.