The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for an opinion on which house to buy

Lazrael
Lazrael
✭✭✭
So I've had Morrowind's Harbor home for a while now. But I think I want to upgrade to something more spacious, convenient, and aesthetic.

At present I'm debating between Amaya Lake Lodge and the New Alinor Town House.
That or holding out for a bit to see whats coming down the line.

So if you guys don't mind throwing your opinions out I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!
Artists and Theives...

Looking for an opinion on which house to buy 14 votes

Alinor Town House!
50%
emilyhyoyeonriberionAurieTonyRockaronidoctor_refuelEmathidesLakhitia 7 votes
Amaya Lake Lodge!
21%
MonkLoHanNovaMarxPepper8Jack 3 votes
Wait to see what else might be coming out!
28%
MarginisNecrus011Aki-Ralthirdgirl 4 votes
None of the above? Why?
0%
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll tell you from personal knowledge that there's some cool stuff coming out that's not quite here yet. I personally wouldn't bother with anything less than a notable home too, but that's just me. If you're going for a particular aesthetic though, hey, don't let me stop you. Go for it.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • Lazrael
    Lazrael
    ✭✭✭
    Marginis wrote: »
    I'll tell you from personal knowledge that there's some cool stuff coming out that's not quite here yet. I personally wouldn't bother with anything less than a notable home too, but that's just me. If you're going for a particular aesthetic though, hey, don't let me stop you. Go for it.

The thing is I have yet to be really blown away by a notable home. The layouts have been a bit meh and the pricepoint is just a tad excessive.

Was CONSIDERING the Erstwhile sanctuary, but the price and the timer on buying it turned me off.
    Artists and Theives...
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lazrael wrote: »
    Marginis wrote: »

The thing is I have yet to be really blown away by a notable home. The layouts have been a bit meh and the pricepoint is just a tad excessive.

Was CONSIDERING the Erstwhile sanctuary, but the price and the timer on buying it turned me off.

Price will always be a concern, sadly, and the timers are regrettable. Just gotta wait for the right moment, and take the bad with the good, or be like me and waste money on several homes.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • Lazrael
    Lazrael
    ✭✭✭
    Haha well I definitely know Amaya is out given the data thus far.
    Artists and Theives...