Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EU server RIP?

• RodneyRegis
    RodneyRegis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AGAIN!?
  • Cyantific87
    Cyantific87
    ✭✭✭
    I again cannot log in....
  • Lark82
    Lark82
    ✭✭✭
    Same, got kicked now can't get back in

• arena25
    arena25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nothing_to_see_here_naked_gun.gif

Where is the LOL button when you need it?
    If you can't handle the heat...stay out of the kitchen!
  • Lunerdog
    Lunerdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, and again :/
  • Tyralbin
    Tyralbin
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is getting stupid. Again US server no issues.

Please ZOS give EU server same respect as US.
    Live a little love a lot send all your gold to this Imperials pot.
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    so what you gonna give us to compensate for the server fails this time?

I think those rewards box things for a week or 2 (like last time) will do quite nicely. And put some jewelry materials in there too.

I have, after all, been kicked from the game TWICE today. Look, you've been milking the hype train for a while now. People have been really looking forward to this new DLC and it's extremely frustrating to finally get to play it only to find yourself kicked from the server before you even get to complete a single quest.
    We paid for an experience and this is not the one we were expecting.

Event reward box thingies with jewelry materials plz. Everyone's hoovering them all up so they're damn hard to find anyway.
    Say NO to Crown Crates. Crown Crates are Loot Boxes. Loot Boxes are gambling. Zenimax makes enough money off us.
    ESO+ is part of the "Games as a service" trend. A trend that needs to die. Subscribe only when you need Crowns for DLC.
    Say no to "radiant" junk quests replacing proper side content and the dumbing down of our favorite franchises.
    PCMR EU.
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ragnork wrote: »
    Can we get an extra week of the event for this... oh sorry that was last time...

lol, that's what I just said. With Jewelry mats as everyone's sucking them up wicked fast. Was 2 HOURS in game before I found a single node.
    Say NO to Crown Crates. Crown Crates are Loot Boxes. Loot Boxes are gambling. Zenimax makes enough money off us.
    ESO+ is part of the "Games as a service" trend. A trend that needs to die. Subscribe only when you need Crowns for DLC.
    Say no to "radiant" junk quests replacing proper side content and the dumbing down of our favorite franchises.
    PCMR EU.
  • FARMIN8R
    FARMIN8R
    Soul Shriven
    cancelled membership not becaue of this,this I can handle but 1k of health gone missing in cyrodil for no reason.think I stick with fifa now.
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭

I think those rewards box things for a week or 2 (like last time) will do quite nicely. And put some jewelry materials in there too.

I have, after all, been kicked from the game TWICE today. Look, you've been milking the hype train for a while now. People have been really looking forward to this new DLC and it's extremely frustrating to finally get to play it only to find yourself kicked from the server before you even get to complete a single quest.

Event reward box thingies with jewelry materials plz. Everyone's hoovering them all up so they're damn hard to find anyway.

that's THREE TIMES now
    PCMR EU.
  • Lunerdog
    Lunerdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭

that's THREE TIMES now

Yeah, I just got kicked too, can't log back in...
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lunerdog wrote: »

that's THREE TIMES now

this situation is total flesh atronach poopi!
    Edited by stitchesofdooom on May 22, 2018 3:23AM
    PCMR EU.
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lunerdog wrote: »

that's THREE TIMES now

this situation is total flesh atronach poopi!
    PCMR EU.
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its obvious, EU log in servers cant handle the hype and dies due to over-use.
    But the mail system is a corroborating factor.
    What are Natch Potes? Can you eat those?
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I keep getting: "There was a problem processing your request, please try again!" and I cannot enter the game any more!

Moreover, since patch, I have lost 500 health points. What the hell is that?
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vahrokh wrote: »
    I keep getting: "There was a problem processing your request, please try again!" and I cannot enter the game any more!

Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • ninibini
    ninibini
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno There seem to be login issues on both NA and EU server.
    I also can't access my account page online.
  • lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Moreover, since patch, I have lost 500 health points. What the hell is that?

I'm not trolling but I did gain 500 health points on my main in PvE - so maybe I got yours? :smile:
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yup.... can't log in.

message says either username or password is incorrect.... that is not the case.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Loneshard
    Loneshard
    ✭✭✭
    Yakidafi wrote: »

Same here! On webside and game
  • Geroken777
    Geroken777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loneshard wrote: »
    Yakidafi wrote: »

Same here! On webside and game
    yup.... can't log in.

message says either username or password is incorrect.... that is not the case.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Me as well
    The self-righteous shall choke on their sanctimony.
  • Klomanda
    Klomanda
    Same...wants me to connect my Elder Scrolls - account with steam. Can't connect afterwards.
  • Night_Watch
    Night_Watch
    ✭✭✭
    Down again? I just got a free time 'pass' and hoped to do a vid. :(

"If there is an underlying oneness of all things, it does not matter where we begin, whether with stars, or laws of supply and demand, or frogs, or Napoleon Bonaparte. One measures a circle, beginning anywhere."

Charles Fort - Lo! (1931)
  • ordraveeb17_ESO
    wtf?!!! again?! how it's possible?! O.o
  • Bhaji
    Bhaji
    ✭✭✭
    Login fails on test server, NA server and eso account page
  • Morbeous
    Morbeous
    ✭✭✭
    Klomanda wrote: »
    Same...wants me to connect my Elder Scrolls - account with steam. Can't connect afterwards.

Exactly the same for me
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, since a thread is already open on this topic please continue the conversation here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.