The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I have the Summerset DIGITAL Upgrade - CAN'T ACCESS SUMMERSET! [SOLVED]

Extraegis
Extraegis
✭✭
The other threads on this this seem to be about people that have the Physical upgrade, I have the DIGITAL upgrade. However, the game does not recognize that I have it and prompts me to upgrade. I already have the Senche mount. I upgraded in March and my Billing History on the Account page reflects this with the key. However my account still only shows as me having the Morrowind version. Why is this happening? This is not a good feeling

Incident# 180327-003364

Edited by Extraegis on May 23, 2018 10:55PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Extraegis

We have sent you a PM with information on your current support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Extraegis
    Extraegis
    ✭✭
    Thank you. I will check my messages.
  • Cahooots
    Cahooots
    ✭✭
    I have a similar problem where I refunded the standard edition to get the Digital Collector's Edition, but the refund came in after I bought the collector's edition, so I lost the Summerset perks but got the other bonuses from the Digital Collector's Edition. I sent a ticket and they said they sent it to a specialized team to look into it early this morning, but so far no response. Was very much hoping to play day 1 but gonna have to miss part of the early access now :( Any word on when I can get this fixed?

Ticket # 180521-002194
    ADRESTIA - PC/NA | Aldmeri Dominion
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I purchased this https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/store/product/eso_collection over a month ago but get the upgrade prompts too.

I'll open a ticket as well. ticket# 180522-003824

@ZOS_BillE
    Just curious why I hadn’t received an email yet. I can see the ticket under my support as waiting on agent (15 hours)
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on May 23, 2018 3:21PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Extraegis
    Extraegis
    ✭✭
    Good luck my friends. I truly hope you get the help you need. I can tell you that I have been back and forth with support since yesterday and they were able to give me access to Summerset. However, they refuse to give me the Queen's Bounty pack even though I bought the prepurchase back in March and have given them proof of purchase multiple times. They say the seller (Fanatical.com) should have given me a separate code for the bonus pack and to contact the seller. There is another thread on here from someone that is experiencing the same from Greenmangaming.com. It doesn't matter that your code shows up in billing history or that other people (from GMG) only needed one code to unlock everything they will point the finger at the seller.
  • Cahooots
    Cahooots
    ✭✭
    Haha back and forth with support... I've still gotten only one non-automated response, and it's been over a day since they said they sent it to a "specialized team". I have access to all the perks so there's that, but I don't even care about that right now, I'd just like to access the actual Summerset content.
  • Cahooots
    Cahooots
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE I understand you guys must be really busy with a major launch, but is it possible for us to get a response or an update?
  • Extraegis
    Extraegis
    ✭✭
    I have gotten a response that they have sent my ticket to a specialized team. Perhaps they are with yours as well? I hope you have heard something by now.

I see that they have already given your ticket to a specialized team
    Edited by Extraegis on May 23, 2018 7:48PM
  • Extraegis
    Extraegis
    ✭✭
    I have an update. Support was able to give me the items I was missing directly to my account. I wish that it didn't feel like pulling teeth to get to this point but I am grateful that they did the right thing in the end.
  • Cahooots
    Cahooots
    ✭✭
    Please tell us how you got support to respond so fast XD. Still waiting for a followup...
  • Extraegis
    Extraegis
    ✭✭
    I kept responding to their emails. Don't be afraid to ask for an update. Don't misinterpret. I did not pester them I just made sure to always follow-up. I suppose they are drowning in tickets right about now.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Extraegis wrote: »
    I kept responding to their emails. Don't be afraid to ask for an update. Don't misinterpret. I did not pester them I just made sure to always follow-up. I suppose they are drowning in tickets right about now.

@Extraegis
    We aren’t getting an email tho. I can see the ticket but its now been open almost 24 hours with no email at all

The stays is waiting on agent which means they haven’t got to it yet @ZOS_BillE
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on May 24, 2018 12:20AM
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

That's their own fault.
  • Extraegis
    Extraegis
    ✭✭
    Perhaps. But that's neither here nor there. I can only hope they learn how to better avoid these situations with each chapter release.
  • Extraegis
    Extraegis
    ✭✭
    @NewBlacksmurf
    I may have been lucky and got in before the deluge of tickets came pouring in. If you do not get a response within the normal time frame (which I believe is 24-48 hrs) maybe you should resubmit a ticket. I cannot guarantee as to the efficacy of doing so however.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Perhaps. But that's neither here nor there. I can only hope they learn how to better avoid these situations with each chapter release.

They did better last year and started addressing these issues before release day. They're going in the wrong direction, unfortunately.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @NewBlacksmurf
    I may have been lucky and got in before the deluge of tickets came pouring in. If you do not get a response within the normal time frame (which I believe is 24-48 hrs) maybe you should resubmit a ticket. I cannot guarantee as to the efficacy of doing so however.

Thanks it just sucks cause my first ticket in this was early April when I didnt get Morrowind or Summerset or the mount. They literally wrote in the ticket the items they restored and I questioned them on it. They almost swore it would work on PC release......so unless they meant to say the literal release date they messed up

It’s just irrittating that every chapter, eso plus attempt and most dlc is always something @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Is there a form for this too for Summerset?

I ask because i believe I’ll have the exact same problem on Xbox one as both platforms when I log in...it prompts me to upgrade to Summerset even tho I’ve purchased it on both platforms.
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on May 24, 2018 2:53AM
  • Extraegis
    Extraegis
    ✭✭
    I believe there is a form for the Summerset Physical editions that is stickied. Not sure if that is what you are referring to.
  • Cahooots
    Cahooots
    ✭✭
    Yeah @Extraegis I'm happy that you got your issue resolved, but it is frustrating seeing other people getting the issue resolved and ZOS responding to other threads, but I've only gotten one human response to my ticket submitted on Monday, with no followup since then despite asking for one. Normally I wouldn't be as concerned, but I really did want to play during the early access this time and it sucks being locked out of the content.
  • Extraegis
    Extraegis
    ✭✭
    I'm sorry @Cahooots. It may be prudent to resubmit a ticket if you don't hear from them tomorrow or the end of today depending on your time zone. I hope you get at least a little early access. What you are experiencing is not ok and when you do hear from them I would let them know exactly how frustrated you are.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe there is a form for the Summerset Physical editions that is stickied. Not sure if that is what you are referring to.

@Extraegis
    No I’m aware of that form but thought to ask if they had one for digital too

Seeing how widespread the issue is I just thought to ask. It’s odd cause i buy everything directly from ZOS. No steam or anything involved on my pc account. For my Xbox account it’s directly via Xbox store. I know I wouldn’t have the Summerset uodate on Xbox one yet but it shouldn’t continue to prompt me to upgrade on every log in and showing as not purchased in the game but showing as purchased in the Xbox store as well as having the little Xbox add on items downloaded.

Something on my account has been messed up ever since the PC to Xbox account copy @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • shakti82eb17_ESO
    How does this topic become solved?

we are wait for complete solution.

I have thought we all get access on release date, but it just thoughts.
    Edited by shakti82eb17_ESO on May 24, 2018 12:21PM
  • Extraegis
    Extraegis
    ✭✭
    @NewBlacksmurf
    Yeah I wasn't sure what you are referring to. It is clear they did not expect this sort of problem for the digital upgrades whereas they probably knew people would be wondering about the physical editions. I honestly think they should have spent more time in preventing the fire by being very clear with what to expect with the codes and release dates and PC Early Access. Instead they just gave support on here and on the ESO support site a bunch of buckets and said there's the hose, have at it. I agree that they need to have an official response that includes solutions for both Physical and Digital upgrades. As things stand now those of us that have have issues with the Digital upgrade are seeing the forum mods put all of their attention towards the Physical upgrades and feeling like we have no recourse.

@shakti82eb17_ESO
    My issue has been resolved however the larger issue affecting others has not been resolved. I am not taking away from your issue. You deserve resolution. I am just explaining why this thread shows Solved. Resolution is possible and I have detailed what needs to be done here and in other threads. The biggest issue seems to be the wait time people are experiencing to hear from support.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Cahooots , @NewBlacksmurf , @shakti82eb17_ESO

I've sent each of you a message with the latest information on your support tickets. Our support team are looking into the different issues players are having with either Summerset access or getting the Nightmare Senche. If you've submitted a ticket, you will get a response but it may take longer then normal.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How does this topic become solved?

we are wait for complete solution.

I have thought we all get access on release date, but it just thoughts.

It seems someone needs to show change. Not pointing at anyone specific but I’ve experienced this where the OPs situation gets resolved so the thread is changed even tho others have outstanding issues.

I mean the email I just received told me I needed to purchase the Summer Set upgrade cause that part wasn’t resolved in my April ticket

Mind you I purchased this: https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/store/product/eso_collection?_ga=2.99005534.193247348.1527177448-270535469.1527177448

Apparently not even support can see and understand why these things are occurring. It’s as if support doesn’t have comprehension of what products they provide support for.

Odd cause their item says: The Elder Scrolls® Online Collection includes the ESO base game, ESO: Morrowind® Chapter, ESO: Summerset™ Chapter, and four DLC game packs.

They are now suggesting its something banking related and just downgraded my entire PC account back to my 2014 digital pre order.

This might be the last straw.....as I just saw them change my account while I was online and was like WTH!!!!!
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on May 24, 2018 5:47PM
  • Cuthceol
    Cuthceol
    ✭✭✭
    add 180524-001963 to the list @ZOS_BillE pls
    Edited by Cuthceol on May 24, 2018 5:03PM
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep....I'm done with this game.

And I wont blame service or the forum staff as they've been most helpful so formally thanks to @ZOS_BillE and Madison in support and also another thank you to @ZOS_GinaBruno over the years. I need to step away for a long bit and may come back...but for now I'm done

Would you believe that somehow...due what they believe is a billing error on their end.
    I purchased The Elder Scrolls® Online Collection successfully and my account showed it but it didn't unlock Summerset but did unlock everything else. it has me concerned as I'm getting the exact same popups on my xbox account.

And service could not get it to unlock due to what they refer to as an entitlement problem.
    So they're trying to do a refund and I have to wait...7-10 days and then purchase again.

Now that’s bad but what pushed me over the edge was my PC account since March 27th showed the black artwork as well as PTS.
    When they responded to my ticket it was black.....but after the next to last reply they changed it back to the ESO Imperial Edition version. Now my PTS artwork is still the black cover.

In my account history they somehow deleted my purchase sku too. Luckily I had screen shots due to the last ticket

(Insert sad face) as it’s going to be impossible to buy the digital pre order in 7-10 days from now so.....it’s been real folks and I k ow goodbye threads aren’t allowed but this is a bad service ticket.
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on May 24, 2018 9:52PM
  • shakti82eb17_ESO
    OMFG. Is this realy real ? No words.
  • Extraegis
    Extraegis
    ✭✭
    Wow @NewBlacksmurf, I don't blame you for walking away. That is ridiculous. I just don't understand how they could royally mess things up to that magnitude.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS needs to launch an internal investigation into this mess. And someone likely needs to be fired.