The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Guild Looking For Members (Loremasters of Apocrypha)

Prinseth
Prinseth
✭✭✭
With a grand total of 1 member the Loremasters of Apocrypha is now looking for members. Based around lore discussions, trivia events, casual role-play (if people want to), and helping out others in the guild. Message “Prinseth” if interested.
  • SpartanWolf149
    Hey Prinseth, I lead a slightly larger guild (14 strong, kept small on purpose) that does a lot the same, but we are also a Dark Brotherhood-influenced guild. We hail to Sithis, and have a thirst for knowledge. Would you like to merge with us? You can help me with my branch, the Athenaeum, our mages/loremasters sect. We are growing and have a lot of dedicated and active guys, just been a busy few weeks. Hit me up on xbox (same name as here) if youre interested.
    Grand Magister of the Athenaeum, Mentor of the Nagaia Tong
    "May shadows hide you"
    THE TONG IS RECRUITING! Assassins, warriors, wizards, and loremasters all!