Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild Furnishings

Krainor1974
Krainor1974
✭✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno
Can we have guild banners, tapestry and rugs added to the guild store vendor to match our tabards. It would be amazing to have these items in our homes.
Edited by Krainor1974 on May 20, 2018 11:31PM
  • Pheefs
    Pheefs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i-summon-this-thread-to-aww-crap.jpg
    you need an @ to summon Her.
    ;)
    { Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My god yes. So much this. I mean, as it is now you can kind of take an existing banner and appropriate it, but lore-wise it's not specifically your guild's. There already is a guild tabard, why not just apply that motif to a banner, make it available in the guild trader just like the tabard? Would also be nice to add some more reason to mess with the guild tabard settings - as is most people I see completely ignore tabards.

In conclusion: I support this thread 100%.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    what we need first is proper guildhall functionality. Why can Guildmasters STILL not set a player home as an official Guildhall?

Imagine: tap G, select a guild, [Travel to Guildhall] option above or below Roster. Would be epic. And ridiculously overdue.
    Say NO to Crown Crates. Crown Crates are Loot Boxes. Loot Boxes are gambling. Zenimax makes enough money off us.
    ESO+ is part of the "Games as a service" trend. A trend that needs to die. Subscribe only when you need Crowns for DLC.
    Say no to "radiant" junk quests replacing proper side content and the dumbing down of our favorite franchises.
    PCMR EU.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Great suggestion! I don't use a guild tabard, but some banners/tapestries/rugs would be cool. Another way to support your guild and add some variety to your home. Also, it would be cool to have these adorning the guild hall, too.

And yes, would love to be able to have a button to travel to GH, rather than scrolling through the roster to find the player who has the GH (I'm on console).
  • Woefulmonkey
    Woefulmonkey
    ✭✭✭
    I think guilds need 'special' service furniture for guild houses

1. ) A raffle vendor that can 'sell' tickets, pick winners, and deliver prizes. It should also be able to tell 'buyers' what is being raffled off.
    2. ) A Town Crier who can be given a small set of 'repeat' a message of the day 'zone' periodically where it is placed. This way guilds can setup a message indicating current events and how to join them and that message can be delivered even if their at no guild officers to manually repeat them on guild chat.
    3. ) A 'Dues' collector who can manage taking 'dues' payments so the Guild leaders don't have to manually review their bank deposits every week.
    Edited by Woefulmonkey on May 22, 2018 9:06PM
  • Pepper8Jack
    Pepper8Jack
    ✭✭✭
    Guild banners would be an absolute dream. Anything else would be a wonderful cherry on top
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There's some good suggestions here. You all have my full support.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Cave_Canem
    Cave_Canem
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Can we have guild banners, tapestry and rugs added to the guild store vendor to match our tabards. It would be amazing to have these items in our homes.

Awesome idea!

Lets get this one done ZOS!
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 on banners, at least. That could almost be a tabard hung on a pole, and would only need a checkbox added to the banner UI, to decide if you want one. The rest would need more UI work for the extra styles involved.

Keep the request simple, and it might happen.