The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Swords Of Valor, (Semi-casual) Pirate/privateer Guild recruiting

MrGrym
MrGrym
Who We Are:
We are a bunch of buccaneers, swashbucklers, and sailors, raiding the high seas for fame, glory, and riches.
We are a guild themed around pirates/privateers who run both pvp and pve content.
I may also point out we are not necessarily a role-play guild but role-players are definitely welcome.
Our goals:
Our current goals are to save up enough gold to buy our guildhall, we are already over halfway there,
and to recruit at least 50 people to get guild trading, we are currently at 38.
Our events:
We have been trying to keep the guild interesting by offering events, so far our weekly raffle has been the most successful.
Our alliance:
Our pvp is firmly set as Daggerfall Covenant in Vivec, however anyone can join the guild reguardless of alliance.
Our rules:
Just be generally respectful, somewhat active, and join us on discord. We don't require dues or anything like that.
We also require the joining of our discord to make sure everyone in the guild has the oppurtunity to stay up-to-date
on guild news and events. Also because that is where we generally hold voting, trials and pvp sign-ups, and where we find groups.
Anyway, if you are interested in joining, or have any questions feel free to comment here or msg me on Xbox live,
My gamertag is TheGrimHarvest
Edited by MrGrym on May 19, 2018 2:17PM
  • MrGrym
    MrGrym
    Still looking for members. Let me know if you are interested.
  • MrGrym
    MrGrym
    we may also allow joining our xbox club instead of discord but discord is preferred.
  • MrGrym
    MrGrym
    At 39 now!
This discussion has been closed.