The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Where to power level anymore??

seipher09
seipher09
✭✭✭✭
I have leveled way too many characters on dolmes I don't think I can tolerate it one more time ever in my life.

I can't afford skyreach leveling

Public dungeons I find rather so so as other players always get in the way too much.

Is there just a good spot I can go and level on my own and just get too 50 fast??? If you have some secret spot and don't want to post here please message me on forums I wouldn't leak it. Trying to level my last character I plan on levelling and it's just been so difficult!
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spellscar if you can handle large mobs.

I found that leveling as a tank or healer by doing random group dungeons worked pretty well.
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperial city sewers. You'll earn TV along with EXP and it's very rare to run into other players on certain servers.
  • Rungar
    Rungar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the farm north of the zone entrance in Rivenspire is the best spot.
    It's 0.0666 of a second to midnight.

Rungar's Mystical Emporium
  • POPSadopalis
    POPSadopalis
    ✭✭
    zombie beach in Alik'r is a good spot also as long as you can handle mobs...
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    seipher09 wrote: »
    I have leveled way too many characters on dolmes I don't think I can tolerate it one more time ever in my life.

I can't afford skyreach leveling

Public dungeons I find rather so so as other players always get in the way too much.

Is there just a good spot I can go and level on my own and just get too 50 fast??? If you have some secret spot and don't want to post here please message me on forums I wouldn't leak it. Trying to level my last character I plan on levelling and it's just been so difficult!

I have 2 challenges I'm gonna try after summerset first is leveling off of murder and second is by crafting.....
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still level in Skyreach. It's where I take all my friends too.

If you hang outside of the door, you'll usually find someone willing to take you along for free.
    PC-NA Goat
  • VilniusNastavnik
    VilniusNastavnik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zombies in deshaan at quarantine. Random normals. Lots of good spots
    Active Toons:
    NA - VilniusNastavnik - Magsorc DPS - Altmer
    NA - Ko'h Nehko'h - Stamblade Archer - Khajit
    NA - Arwyn Winterlight - MagPlar Healer - Breton
    NA - Urog Blackfang - DK Tank - Orc
    NA - Elen Windsong - Stamsorc DPS - Bosmer
    NA - Eats-Strange-Fungus - Magden HealzTank- Argonian
    NA - Harwyn Northwind - MagWarden DPS - High Elf
    NA - Raises-Many-Families - Necro HealzTank - Argonian

Picture of my Active Toons.

Obligatory ESO Fashion website plug: Vil's Portfolio
  • Elsterchen
    Elsterchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed someone grinding in Stormhaven ... north-west, close to the brigde, at the orgre invasion "spot".

I thought thats a pretty decent idea.

In Reapers March, there is a dungeon full of trolls and I like to second the suggestion of IC sewers.

• maltinkilic
    maltinkilic
    ✭✭✭
    I leveled several characters recently for lvl up rewards ( all my toons were leveled before this system so I got no rewards previously). I level a character(templar), level it, then delete it and again same. Here is what I do.

Create a level 3 character. Go to clockwork city and do story quest. When sotha silly ask which reward, choose power(150% xp scroll rather than 100). If you are templar use breath of life if you are not find a resto staff and keep it in inventory.

Now queue random dungeon as healer or DD. Since you are healer the queue is instant. Join dungeon and finish. Then queue again.

By the time 2 he scroll expires you get 10+ levels easily depends on your group and dungeon length. Buy. xp potions and repeat.