The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Alinor Bookcases

MLGProPlayer
MLGProPlayer
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Can we please get a "filled" version of the Alinor bookcase furnishing?

We have been getting filled versions of bookcases with all of the newer styles (starting with the Hew's Bane Redguard style). So far, we have: Redguard, Hlaalu, Ayleid, and Dwarven.

This is important because filling up bookcases manually takes up a ton of furniture slots, which are already extremely low.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
Edited by MLGProPlayer on May 17, 2018 1:30AM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos needs to make more convenient items like this because slots are a big problem
  • Calarax
    Calarax
    ✭✭✭
    I want Apple trees.
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to have an interact-able book row container, similar with the ones we buy from the mages guild, so I can place it in an empty book case, and be able to read the collection.

If that is complicated, then please make a separate furnishing counter for books. I like having lots of books in real life and in game.
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • Pwoo
    Pwoo
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed. I tried to put the filled Hlaalu and Redguard bookcases into them and it kinda works if you ignore the details and place them properly. It's still a waste of slots though and I hope they add a filled version eventually.
    79wuany259pb.jpg
    PC EU - @Pwooo in game - chronic crafting writ doer