Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

E3 leak? TES3 Morrowind HD.

• Lyss1991
    Lyss1991
    ✭✭✭✭
    Interesting..ESO was my first Elder Scrolls game, And ive played Skyrim a little here and there. Would love to get my hands on the older games so I could see what I missed out on. Always wanted to play WoW as well, But never had a computer good enough for games like that. Hope some of this is true!
    PS4 NA EST June 2016 | GM of Tamriel’s Outkasts Social Guild | Main - Assylah - Max CP Breton Mag Sorc - Master Angler - Mageslayer - Shehai Shatterer - Ophidian Overlord | Best Thief in Tamriel - Khajiit NB Purrfecta Meowna | Aspiring Master Crafter | Achievement Hunter | Recipe/Blueprint Enthusiast | Costume Junkie | Primary Residence - Princely Dawnlight Palace
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
  • IVoo
    IVoo
    ✭✭✭
    Eiagra wrote: »
    I'm still waiting for Daggerfall Unity. Though I can always fire up DOSBox if I am feeling nostalgic.

An HD version of Morrowind is probably the only way my sister is ever going to play it, since she's seen screenshots and was pretty well "nope" at that.

Daggerfall, even to this day, is still my favorite game in the series and holds a special place in my heart. For it’s day and date, nothing came close to the magic, mystery, frustration, and sheer scope of Daggerfall.

• Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vhozek wrote: »
    Supposedly, the entirety of E3 has been leaked (except Nintendo)

Not true.

• Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Not true.

The dates are all right, just most of the content is shady also the odd thing is some of them are 100% true though lol
    Edited by Cpt_Teemo on May 16, 2018 1:44PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cpt_Teemo wrote: »

Not true.

The dates are all right, just most of the content is shady also the odd thing is some of them are 100% true though lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nintendeal/status/996173824038141952?s=20
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How does that make it legit? Those links are really just linking to the showcase times, many which have been known for a really long time.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • jlmurra2
    jlmurra2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really wouldn't be surprised of it were true or not.

I love the original Morrowind, and HD is nice, but the combat gameplay would have to be remade. Not that I don't appreciate the original system.

Anyway, Skywind, hopefully, one day, in the not too distant future.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

How does that make it legit? Those links are really just linking to the showcase times, many which have been known for a really long time.

Well I meant for the dates yeah but some of the content really is coming out like the last of us 2 for one 100%, but the other stuff I don't know
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Source ?
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    jlmurra2 wrote: »
    I really wouldn't be surprised of it were true or not.

I love the original Morrowind, and HD is nice, but the combat gameplay would have to be remade. Not that I don't appreciate the original system.

Anyway, Skywind, hopefully, one day, in the not too distant future.

Yeah I would definitely get MW HD if it really did come out
  • Slyjinxy
    Slyjinxy
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously fake. Looks like it was typed up and made all in MS paint. Plus, Blizzard reveals at E3 and not at BlizzCon? WoW on PS4? Riiiight.

Not only that but the Fallout game. Hmmm, I find it unlikely so soon after
    Obviously fake. Looks like it was typed up and made all in MS paint. Plus, Blizzard reveals at E3 and not at BlizzCon? WoW on PS4? Riiiight.

Actually the last of us 2 is coming out later, so might not all be fake

3max.jpg

That's how these fake lists work. You throw in enough known releases to make the rest seem legit. I would love a TES3 remake but I don't think it's true. I recently downloaded it on PC and haven't played it due to lack of controller support. Not actually a lack of support, a lack of patience on my part to get the support working correctly.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Slyjinxy wrote: »

Not only that but the Fallout game. Hmmm, I find it unlikely so soon after

Actually the last of us 2 is coming out later, so might not all be fake

3max.jpg

That's how these fake lists work. You throw in enough known releases to make the rest seem legit. I would love a TES3 remake but I don't think it's true. I recently downloaded it on PC and haven't played it due to lack of controller support. Not actually a lack of support, a lack of patience on my part to get the support working correctly.

Ah yeah didn't really think of that, seems smart enough to pull off doh and I was dumb falling for it lol
  • Vhozek
    Vhozek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this is real, I hope they don't mess up Dagoth Ur's voice like they did in TES: Legends.
    𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆, 𝗺𝗼𝗱𝘀. 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗕𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴.
  • Raraaku
    Raraaku
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dang it, where did I put my fake news memes??

WoW at e3? A new Fallout game less than 3 years after the release of the 4th?

Bloodborne 2 when Namco Bandai's most recent game teaser is a totally new game (Code Vein)?

Back from a much needed break. || I like having too many projects and working on them all at once.

Tank Enthusiast || CP: 445 || Stormproof

Tanks
    Karsaak gro-Ursa: DC || Orc || Stamina Dragonknight || Tank || Level: CP 445
    Sir Leopold Stotch: DC || Breton || Magicka Templar || Tank || Level: 445
    Protects-Squishy-Ones: EP || Argonian || Magicka Sorcerer || Tank/CC || Level: CP 445
    Björn Shadow-Walker: EP || Nord || Stamina Nightblade || Tank || Level: 15
    Tiberius Valerion: AD || Imperial || Stamina Warden || Tank || Level: 15

Damage Dealers
    Morrigan Ravyn-Cloak: AD || Altmer || Magicka Nightblade || DPS || Level: CP 445
    Ra'Zahkara: AD || Khajiit || Stamina Dragonknight || DPS || Level: CP 445
    Ezra al-Khazir: DC || Redguard || Stamina Templar || DPS || Level: 40
    Erryndril Telvaux: EP || Dunmer || Magicka Dragonknight || DPS || Level: 25
    Uzara gra-Khalari: DC || Orc || Stamina Nightblade || DPS [2H/DW] || Level: 15
    Solomon Motierre: DC || Breton || Magicka Sorcerer || DPS || Level: 20
    Ragnar the Wulf: EP || Nord || Stamina Warden || DPS || Level: 30
    Ra'Rahku: AD || Khajiit || Stamina Nightblade || DPS [Bow/Bow] || Level: 15

Healers
    Sees-through-Hist: EP || Argonian || Magicka Warden || Healer/CC || CP 445
    Daedalus the Artificer: AD || Altmer || Magicka Templar || Healer || Level: 15
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SBC wrote: »
    WoW PS4 edition and Diablo IV make me not believe it very much.

Nier Automata 2 also seems like quite a longshot.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    regardless of whether this is fake or not, we're still getting SKYWIND
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shenmue 3 <3
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP
  • Hymzir
    Hymzir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the Morrowind HD remaster proves true... I guess I'll have another reason to punch someone in the face. I'll still buy it of course, but would much rather have something new from Beth.

Besides, I don't believe it for a moment. For the same reasons Beth has itself noted why it wont happen.

Updating that stuff to modern standards is gonna take as much effort as making a whole new game, and at that point you might as well make a new game instead. Besides, the old one is still generating sales on Steam.

Also, how can anyone take this seriously? -"Starship Ceti: Last Starfighter." Yeah no... If there is something star related coming, it's bound to be called Starfield.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hymzir wrote: »
    If the Morrowind HD remaster proves true... I guess I'll have another reason to punch someone in the face. I'll still buy it of course, but would much rather have something new from Beth.

Besides, I don't believe it for a moment. For the same reasons Beth has itself noted why it wont happen.

Updating that stuff to modern standards is gonna take as much effort as making a whole new game, and at that point you might as well make a new game instead. Besides, the old one is still generating sales on Steam.

Also, how can anyone take this seriously? -"Starship Ceti: Last Starfighter." Yeah no... If there is something star related coming, it's bound to be called Starfield.

MW HD will be a whole new game by itself tbh
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hol ***! Hope is true! Also, RAGE 2 is coming! Too bad Ubisoft haven't learned their lessons because its about to announce another Assassins Creed game, with a most probably this year release.

I would have liked DOOM 2 to be announced instead of RAGE 2. RAGE is enjoyable but not as enjoyable and memorable than DOOM.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    jcaceresw wrote: »
    Hol ***! Hope is true! Also, RAGE 2 is coming! Too bad Ubisoft haven't learned their lessons because its about to announce another Assassins Creed game, with a most probably this year release.

I would have liked DOOM 2 to be announced instead of RAGE 2. RAGE is enjoyable but not as enjoyable and memorable than DOOM.

Wonder if they'll replace John Goodman
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings! Unfortunately since this thread is not directly related to ESO we will need to close it, however if you wish to continue the conversation and speculation about future releases, please do so here!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.