The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

E3 leak? TES3 Morrowind HD.

Vhozek
Vhozek
✭✭✭✭✭
Supposedly, the entirety of E3 has been leaked (except Nintendo) and The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind HD is on the way.
LzwVzH.jpg
Jq5PlB.jpg
nyL1Qi.jpg
vdsulk.jpg
MTxfJc.jpg
K4zmpu.jpg

Edited by Vhozek on May 16, 2018 12:42PM
𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆, 𝗺𝗼𝗱𝘀. 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗕𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴.
  • Slyjinxy
    Slyjinxy
    ✭✭✭
    You better not be screwing with me!
  • Tabbycat
    Tabbycat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's not on the BethSoft forums.
    Founder and Co-GM of The Psijic Order Guild (NA)
    0.016%
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wish they stop making old crap again and make new stuff
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If only. I have such fond memories of that game. I stil play occasionally but only using the fps optimizer so i could play in higher resolution. Anything else is vanilla.

In 2016 there was no way Morrowind was getting a HD remasted according to this article: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/167656-The-Elder-Scrolls-Morrowind-HD-Remaster-Not-Happening

Do you have any link with a source about the leaked info? I really hope it is true.
    Edited by Knootewoot on May 16, 2018 12:24PM
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If only they would remake the original 2
    Arena and Daggerfall

but I guess there's less work to port the console games to newer consoles and HD graphics
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • Aebaradath
    Aebaradath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh. Just gimme a port of the Metroid Prime series to PC as a pretty remaster.

You know, I'm gonna write Nintendo now. And Retro Studios. And Samus.
  • Bbsample197
    Bbsample197
    ✭✭✭✭
    TES5* ftfy
  • Slyjinxy
    Slyjinxy
    ✭✭✭
    Knootewoot wrote: »
    If only. I have such fond memories of that game. I stil play occasionally but only using the fps optimizer so i could play in higher resolution. Anything else is vanilla.

In 2016 there was no way Morrowind was getting a HD remasted according to this article: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/167656-The-Elder-Scrolls-Morrowind-HD-Remaster-Not-Happening

Do you have any link with a source about the leaked info? I really hope it is true.

A google search turned up nothing but mods and old "TES3 will never get a remake" articles :(
  • Vhozek
    Vhozek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slyjinxy wrote: »

A google search turned up nothing but mods and old "TES3 will never get a remake" articles :(

Scroll up on my post. I updated it with the list.
    𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆, 𝗺𝗼𝗱𝘀. 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗕𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴.
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vhozek wrote: »
    Slyjinxy wrote: »

Scroll up on my post. I updated it with the list.

Nice list. I really hope it is true :smile:
    Thanks for the update.

I do miss some titles from the list like Serious Sam 4. And WoW ps4 edition? Will get that for my son.
    Edited by Knootewoot on May 16, 2018 12:54PM
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Appleblade
    Appleblade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One Punch Man sounds like the most casual game ever created.
  • SBC
    SBC
    ✭✭✭✭
    WoW PS4 edition and Diablo IV make me not believe it very much.
  • Aebaradath
    Aebaradath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, wait, wait, wait, WAIT. Hold up.

Bloodborne 2?

OqRWm22.gif
  • ThumbtackJake
    ThumbtackJake
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously fake. Looks like it was typed up and made all in MS paint. Plus, Blizzard reveals at E3 and not at BlizzCon? WoW on PS4? Riiiight.
    Long term filthy casual.
  • Eiagra
    Eiagra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still waiting for Daggerfall Unity. Though I can always fire up DOSBox if I am feeling nostalgic.

An HD version of Morrowind is probably the only way my sister is ever going to play it, since she's seen screenshots and was pretty well "nope" at that.
          In verity.
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's true...

a5e9416ec092303fbd3f2996ca5ab548-d5kbeis.png

PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • Rain_Greyraven
    Rain_Greyraven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The WoW PS4 edition has me dubious........
    "Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.”

― Robert E. Howard

So you want to be a game developer? Here is the best way to go about it.
  • Cyrrius
    Cyrrius
    Soul Shriven
    Considering that recently some devs at Gearbox said that Borderlands 3 won't be appearing at E3, I'm going to call this a fake
    Avid collector of internet points
    vMA is fun
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im more excited about Battlefield 1945
  • Shardan4968
    Shardan4968
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So milking Skyrim has ended and now we will propably get Morrodwind Special Edition, Morrowind on Switch, Morrowind VR, Morrowind Creation Club! I don't know If it's fake, but If I'm right, it would make me laugh so hard...
    PC/EU
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Star Wars Bounty Hunters :heart:

Red Dead Redemption 2 :heart:

Dragon Age with Tiamat :heart:
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Most of that list just so happens to be a large list of fan service titles. That alone means it's fake.
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taking that with a grain of salt. But there are some title (if proven true) would keep me away from eso
  • sdtlc
    sdtlc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh well, is the Skyrimcow running dry finally?
    Die Qualität verhält sich nicht zwingend proportional zur Masse...

Meisterangler vor dem perfekten Rogen...
    +Kaiserstadt, Wrothgar, Hew's Fluch, Goldküste, Vvardenfell, Stadt der Uhrwerke, Sommersend, Artaeum, Trübmoor, Elsweyr (nördliches & südliches), Graumoor, Reik, Dunkelforst

[PC][DC]Zunft der Helden[PvX]
    Feierabendgilde mit Ambitionen
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously fake. Looks like it was typed up and made all in MS paint. Plus, Blizzard reveals at E3 and not at BlizzCon? WoW on PS4? Riiiight.

Actually the last of us 2 is coming out later, so might not all be fake

3max.jpg
    Edited by Cpt_Teemo on May 16, 2018 1:32PM
  • Cloudless
    Cloudless
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sdtlc wrote: »
    Oh well, is the Skyrimcow running dry finally?

About gorram time it did.

But hey, I came here to hype about TES III!

gif-Morrowind-claymore-sandbox-951633.gif
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If Morrowind HD does come out, that would be awesome. I tried to play it before ESO Morrowind was released to get some background on the story, but I just couldn’t. The graphics were so poor that I couldn’t stand to play it.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ashtaris wrote: »
    If Morrowind HD does come out, that would be awesome. I tried to play it before ESO Morrowind was released to get some background on the story, but I just couldn’t. The graphics were so poor that I couldn’t stand to play it.

Yeah some people play for the story rather than graphics, i'm like graphics #1 for me most of the time though
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did no one notice...

WoW for PS4?

Side note - I'm going to take Fake Lists for $100 Alex.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • RupzSkooma
    RupzSkooma
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not only fake but looks like it is made by(design wise and wrote his or her wet dreams) someone younger than 14 years old.
    New Fallout by another studio , new game by BGS and also Morrowind remaster by Bethesda GS.
    Either a 14- years old guy/gal or someone too high.
    Edited by RupzSkooma on May 16, 2018 1:44PM
    Elder Kings II is a Role Playing Elder Scrolls mod for Crusader Kings III.
This discussion has been closed.