The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Reviction - Recruiting -

zerinnium
zerinnium
Soul Shriven
Greetings all,

Reviction is a NA guild. We are currently recruiting mature players all levels and play-styles. Our primary focus is casual gaming right now, however I'd love to see the guild take on a more RP stand. If you are an RP'er and have been looking for an RP guild hit me up. I'm open to suggestions and opinions as to what you'd like to see/get from an RP guild. Honestly not even sure if there are many that play ESO in an RP way. My personal experiences have been mainly the min/max. While that play-style is great for conquering the game it can almost feel like a job. If that is your play-style that's fine and we'd still welcome you however you may not benefit the way you deserve from us. If you are a casual player just looking to have fun and hang out with a great group of people we are a fit for you. If you are an RP'er you are definitely needed/wanted. We will do trials when we have the numbers, we will be advancing the guild. Don't let the RP throw you off, we have every intentions of end game, just intend to reach it through a 'storytelling' journey so to speak.

Anyway just putting this here to see what interest there is in such a thing.

I've played Online games for a lot of years, been in all kinds of guilds. Had a lot of fun back in the 90's with UO, the RP guilds were alive and thriving back then. Have some great memories of that time.

Thanks for looking.

Gamertag# blahblahyuck
You can comment here, PM, whisper in game or send me a message through XBox.

Look forward to seeing you in game, take care all.