The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

!!!SPOILERS!!! - Darien Gautier

Itacira
Itacira
✭✭✭✭✭
WE BETTER GET A DLC WHERE WE CAN BRING HIM BACK I MISS THAT *** FLIRTING SHAMELESSLY WITH MY FEMALE ORC I MEAN WHO ELSE WOULD DARE

Basically yes, Darien, back, somehow
PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested
  • LickingHistSap
    LickingHistSap
    ✭✭✭
    Summerset is only a week away, who knows?
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Itacira wrote: »
    WE BETTER GET A DLC WHERE WE CAN BRING HIM BACK I MISS THAT *** FLIRTING SHAMELESSLY WITH MY FEMALE ORC I MEAN WHO ELSE WOULD DARE

Basically yes, Darien, back, somehow

Well, umm, there are a few seconds as you are exploring in the new chapter that might...

OK, sorry, no potential spoilers.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • the_gravewalker
    the_gravewalker
    Soul Shriven
    yea, i feel disappointed. after last few years adventure, and finilay he back, then he just gone.. again.. cmon zos, u broke my heart
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SCREAMS

V0Gwr7F.jpg

(I still have a long way to go, shadow of the hist, morrowind, horns of the reach, clockwork city, dragon bones THEN summerset, at last, but HAAAAH)
    Edited by Itacira on May 28, 2018 5:09PM
    PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Itacira wrote: »
    SCREAMS

V0Gwr7F.jpg

(I still have a long way to go, shadow of the hist, morrowind, horns of the reach, clockwork city, dragon bones THEN summerset, at last, but HAAAAH)
    Prepare to keep screaming... (I'm assuming that you saw Gabrielle at Mages Guild in the Gold Coast area?)
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I... don't think I did ? hmmm