The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

solo looking for friendly guild

mercilessmernak
MercilessMernak here. Im a lvl 22 khajit dual wielder.
  • CorrosiveNatsu
    MercilessMernak here. Im a lvl 22 khajit dual wielder.

Join us over at Wolves of the Shadows. New and starting up, but starting up with some veteran players, who would be more than willing to lend a hand.
  • mercilessmernak
    Deal man thanks. Shoot me an invite.
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, Blackhands of Sithis welcomes you we are a dungeon guild. No requirements/dues/ or donations just simply run dungeons and recruit let me know if you’re interested thank you
  • mercilessmernak
    Sure steel. Though I've yet to do a dungeon
  • DesirousNine
    Are you still looking to fill a guild slot we just started a new guild called vengeful knights we are looking for active players to help fill our rosters and would be glad to have you on board.
  • mercilessmernak
    Thanks man but I did find a good one. Appreciate the invite though. I just need to figure out how to close this post lol
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    My gt is daishin15 i would like to invite you to Fairy Tail Guild. We are a growing community PvP/PvE Trial progression being active helps with building a better team
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.