The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dibella furnishing pack

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you don't mind the butterflies flying away instead of hovering, the Harvester's shrubs for Alchemy mastery have larger butterflies.

Interesting! So, these shrubs are sold by the Alchemist NPC? And what do you mean by "flying away" exactly?

Also, I quite adore Dibella so her size, to me, is perfect!

@Wintergreen Yes, they are sold by the alchemist NPC. You can preview them, but the butterflies sort of fly out of the bush and vanish (though they keep doing it, so its like its constantly sending out butterflies), unlike the hovering tiny swarm from the pack.
    Edited by VaranisArano on May 13, 2018 8:53PM
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for letting me know these existed! I found them at the clothier.
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I bought it but I dont have room for anything bc the item cap lvl. I hope they increase the size so I can use in the future.