The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dibella furnishing pack

CaffeinatedMayhem
CaffeinatedMayhem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
First - another great (worth it!) furnishing pack, thanks ZOS! I'm not that into Dibella so I won't be buying, but...

Why are the flowers etc in this pack not in the Crown Home Store? I loved them on the PTS, and want some for Dawnlight Palace. Any ETA on when those will be added @ZOS_GinaBruno ?
Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on May 10, 2018 3:54PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They'll probably make their way to the Crown Store eventually...

After you've bought the Dibella pack to get those flowers.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lol. The flowers are a good deal, even without the statue, but I don't have 4500 crowns anymore...I bought a house.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice to hear you say that you think this pack is worth it. I was slightly dismayed to see that it costs 500 crowns more than the Vivec, Azura, and whatever the pack was that had the Mournful Aegis. I think the Daedric library one was 5000?

In any event, looking forward to checking it out tonight. Definitely have the crowns since no way I'm buying that giant monstrosity. The only CS limited-time house I've purchased is Tel Galen, which was 10k furnished.
  • Nightfall12
    Nightfall12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the mournful Aegis was in a 5000 crown pack rather than 4500 for this one.
    Ummm stuff… about stuff…or something.
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like the pack.

My one real con:
    Dibella is *huge* - a bit too large, actually. I might end up burying her in the ground a bit to get rid of the base.

Pros:
    -For garden nuts, it's a must - loooots of flowers and flowering shrubs*.
    -There are 2 sets of butterflies: blue and orange. Squee!
    -The fountain (that's been on the PTS for ever) is wonderfully plain, elegant, and will go with everything.
    -Wisteria everywhere - 4 ivy, 1 massive pergola (again, maybe too big)

Meh:
    -I don't need anymore damned Imperial benches. I have a warehouse full of bound Imperial furniture. Add 6 more to the bunch.
    -I don't care for the two trees; they lack realism (the blue especially)
    -The braziers are, if not identical, very similar to craftables.
    -*At least one of the shrubs is available through normal housing vendors

I do wish more flowers were available via gold. Kinda sucks to have them all gated behind crowns. Le sigh.

Anywho! The pack is pretty!
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They'll probably make their way to the Crown Store eventually...

After you've bought the Dibella pack to get those flowers.

Yep. remember those three cool, unique statues (bull/camel/something) that came with the ra gada pack? Already in the crown store.

Fyi, the Dibella statue is larger than the Prince Hubalajad statue. One of my ongoing housing projects is a three story structure that you die if you jump from the top. Dibella is maybe 40% of the height.

The, um, unclothed portion of the statue is the size of a hillock.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think the mournful Aegis was in a 5000 crown pack rather than 4500 for this one.

No, I remember it being 4,000 as that was an extremely good price for everything that was included. I remember being surprised, considering it was the same price as the Azura pack and the Vivic pack, both of which had fewer items included.

ETA: I kinda wish now that I had bought it, even though I didn't have anywhere to put most of it and was/still not planning to get the Pricey Palace. Ah well...I see from another post that some of the unique pieces are now in the CS, but I doubt I'd pay the individual prices for them.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on May 10, 2018 10:08PM
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This game has a serious lack of flower furnishings, especially ones that fit in pots and vases.
  • Nightfall12
    Nightfall12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

No, I remember it being 4,000 as that was an extremely good price for everything that was included. I remember being surprised, considering it was the same price as the Azura pack and the Vivic pack, both of which had fewer items included.

ETA: I kinda wish now that I had bought it, even though I didn't have anywhere to put most of it and was/still not planning to get the Pricey Palace. Ah well...I see from another post that some of the unique pieces are now in the CS, but I doubt I'd pay the individual prices for them.

Ok if you say so, but everything i found online about it says 5000, i was checking to see if this was more or not. I know it wouldn't be the first time something online was wrong.
    Ummm stuff… about stuff…or something.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, the Hubalajhad pack was 5k, and I wish I could have bought two.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here’s mine in Hundings

ww4at40sor6x.jpeg
    1afj9vauvpf0.jpeg
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    yeah I'm sad that the flowers and other items aren't sold separately. A lot of the major items in the Dibella pack I don't even want (like the statue and trees), but I would buy plenty of the flowers. 2 flowers per type in the Dibella pack isn't worth it either, even if I had 4.5k crowns to spend.
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yeah I'm sad that the flowers and other items aren't sold separately. A lot of the major items in the Dibella pack I don't even want (like the statue and trees), but I would buy plenty of the flowers. 2 flowers per type in the Dibella pack isn't worth it either, even if I had 4.5k crowns to spend.

That's funny. When I looked at it I said to myself, really? Flowers and butterflies just to buy the statue?

If only we could trade <sigh>.
  • Aimora
    Aimora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was saying this to my friend with these type of packs do one with the statues for 4500 (which I personally think is a lot of money, but that’s beside the point) and then do alternative plant pack for 2500, without the statues (do you really need 2 of each?) if not allow us to gift parts of the set to others. A final note it’s a shame that the butterflies are so tiny, they look like gnats, it would be better for them to be a little bigger so you could actually see they are butterflies.
    Edited by Aimora on May 11, 2018 6:12PM
    Aimora Gilidhren - 50 Hybrid Sorcerer
    Aimae Gilihdril - 50Templar Healer
    Aimsae Astasia - 50 Templar Tank
    Aimellie Halfpenny - 50 Nightblade spinning DPS
    Sofae Ethelbur - 50 Dragonknight Tank
    Sha'Mash 50 - Nightblade - Former Empress
    Saelenor Wilihfren 50 - Templar No. 3
    Seliene Harbingerin 50 - DK in training
    Aims For Equanimity 10 - Magicka DK

Circle of the Phoenix - Guild Mistress
    Elysium - Guild 2nd in Command
    Auridon Trading Company - Joint GM

Looking for a friendly, progress focused guild check us out at thecircleofthephoenix.gamerlaunch.com/

Check me out at Anook anook.com/aimora
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

That's funny. When I looked at it I said to myself, really? Flowers and butterflies just to buy the statue?

If only we could trade <sigh>.

Hey, I'd buy if it I could trade the statues for more flowers. I want ALL the flowers in that pack, but I worship Azura not Dibella.
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    At least we can buy this statue outright and it's not locked in the RNG crates like the Hircine statue. I will be forever bitter about that.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I also would've liked to see some of those items in the Crown furnishing store just to get *more* of them, especially the flowery vines.

One note: Are the butterflies supposed to be gnat-sized or am I having some sort of glitch? I placed them and was a bit boggled at how tiny they are, I can barely see them without zooming all the way in. Definitely not the size of regular landscape butterflies.
  • Ashryn
    Ashryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the statue and would have purchased this pack IF the statue wasn't so large. It would be perfect if they issued these packs with a 3 size choice on the statue, since we cannot shrink them to the size we need.
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Dibella statue.....

As others have said, it is far too large. It is more than large. It is massive.

The problem is that there are very few places, if any, to place it where it doesn't dwarf everything else. I've tried it in the grounds of Princely Dawnlight, which is an imposing property by any standards, but even there it doesn't look right. It's not even OK size-wise at the far end of one of the really huge grounds such as Linchal Grand Manor or Forsaken Stronghold. It's just too big.

So please @ZOS, consider downsizing it to about half the size. It'll still look very big even then.
  • Elsterchen
    Elsterchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the butterflies ... are they in the crown store as well?

I don't have space for all the stuff, not in my inventory nor my houses, but the butterflies are really really nice. If my furniture caps allow it, i would love to put them everywhere. :D
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsterchen wrote: »
    I love the butterflies ... are they in the crown store as well?

I don't have space for all the stuff, not in my inventory nor my houses, but the butterflies are really really nice. If my furniture caps allow it, i would love to put them everywhere. :D

i bet someone somewhere even if they dont use the forums bought like 15 of these bundles to make a butterfly sanctuary.
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aurelle1 wrote: »
    That Dibella statue.....

The problem is that there are very few places, if any, to place it where it doesn't dwarf everything else. I've tried it in the grounds of Princely Dawnlight, which is an imposing property by any standards, but even there it doesn't look right. It's not even OK size-wise at the far end of one of the really huge grounds such as Linchal Grand Manor or Forsaken Stronghold. It's just too big.

So please @ZOS, consider downsizing it to about half the size. It'll still look very big even then.

I ended up sinking the statue into the ground. She starts at mid thigh. Still imposing, but not so ridiculously out of proportion.
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aurelle1 wrote: »
    That Dibella statue.....

I ended up sinking the statue into the ground. She starts at mid thigh. Still imposing, but not so ridiculously out of proportion.

I sunk half the base into the mountain in Mathiisen and used it as a garden bed. I like the size.
  • Asha_11_ESO
    Asha_11_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hope the flowers from the Dibella pack get added to the crown store furnishings later on - a lot more colour and variety of flowers.

As others have mentioned, I was kinda taken aback how large the Dibella statue is.

Great pack though. I love everything in it.
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I put everything in my level 18 storage coffer because I don't yet own the right house for these, but I think they put together a very nice selection of items. There's really nothing in it that I look at and think, "I'll never use that." I just hope that buying it doesn't end up meaning that I'll have to wait on my next sub renewal to buy the town house.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you don't mind the butterflies flying away instead of hovering, the Harvester's shrubs for Alchemy mastery have larger butterflies.
  • jediprime74
    jediprime74
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Will any of the new items in the Dibella's Garden Furnishing Pack be available in the Housing Editor Purchase Tab?

Specifically, the Redguard Fountain, Mosaic, the new (and beautifully colorful) flowers, and the butterflies.

Thanks!
    Guildmaster of Fool's Errand, PvX/social, beginner to endgame Guild.

Guildmaster of Fools for the Pact an Ebonheart Pact PvP Guild.

• Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you don't mind the butterflies flying away instead of hovering, the Harvester's shrubs for Alchemy mastery have larger butterflies.

Interesting! So, these shrubs are sold by the Alchemist NPC? And what do you mean by "flying away" exactly?

Also, I quite adore Dibella so her size, to me, is perfect!

PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • ajm1946
    ajm1946
    ✭✭✭
    love the size of Dibella
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I mixed mine. so the little flock near the shrine base garden and all around the yard the harvester bushes.