Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Saint Delyn Penthouse too big for starter apartment or too low amount of slots

Dont_do_drugs
Dont_do_drugs
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Heyho,
I know a lot of people complaining about too low slots, I know its true for some houses, but thinking about some mid ranged houses/flats, like Autumn's-Gate, Humblemud, Domus Phrasticus or Hammerdeath Bungalow its pretty alright with ESO+, the Mathiisen Manor maybe is really on the edge as example, not to mention the other manors, but now coming to the Delyn Penthouse in comparisson - it has 3 times the size of the smallest flats, but same amount of furniture slots:

Flaming Nix Deluxe Garret (86/100):
Unbenannt-2.jpg?width=1130&height=638

Hammerdead Bungalow (200/200):
Unbenannt-3.jpg?width=1130&height=638

Barbed Hook Private Room (92/100):
Unbenannt-4.jpg?width=1130&height=638

and then.... there is this:

Saint Delyn Penthouse (30/30):

Unbenannt-1.jpg?width=1130&height=638

What is that? QQ! >:( I refuse to own a house I cant fill up with a nice topic, because its just...can I give it back, so it vanishes from my list?

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
Deutsch | English

• OmniDo
    OmniDo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't actually think that Z0$ puts proper analysis and thought to these situations do you? ;)
  • Rain_Bat
    Rain_Bat
    I really wish they would scale item slots or something, the current system really doesn't do most houses justice.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah...the other free inn rooms are ok with 30 slots, though I wouldn't mind a few more in the Ebony Flask. But Saint Delyn's has been a real headache for me to decorate somewhat adequately. I'm somewhat satisfied with what I've come up with given the item limit, but it still lacks any real detail.

The three initial inn rooms are quite small, so 30 slots was ok and fine for just starting out to get a sense of decorating. But, I can't imagine even trying to decorate those with just 15 slots. OK...Mara's Kiss, I can.

But, Saint Delyn's is such a nice comfortably-sized space and really is the size of the apartments (Sister's of the Sands/Flaming Nix) but it has less than half the amount of slots.

ETA: BTW...I really like what you did with the other houses you posted. :)
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on May 14, 2018 9:37PM