The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Daedric Dress Up Event: Coldharbour Compact

trowlk
trowlk
✭✭✭✭
Now that the event is over I wanted to show the community a project I made along with one of my dear guilds.

About my guild:
Divine Design Alliance is a housing guild that is currently celebrating its 500 member, our leader was willing to lend us his new Dark Brotherhood House to take the screenshots, it was a race against time as this house was aviable for purchasing a week before the event was over. Every preparation was a collaboration of our guildmates.

About the setting:
We decided to make a special screenshot, one with not only with great outfits but also with a deeper meaning to its setting, and the Coldharbour Compact met all our expectations.

The Coldharbour Compact was a deal made by Sotha Sil and 8 other Daedric Princes: Molag Bal, Azura, Sheoggorath, Malacath, Mehrunes Dagon, Hircine, Boethiah and Hermaeus Mora. These Daedric Princes were forbidden to physical manifest in Nirn, though we don't know what Sotha Sil gave them to keep their word.

In one week, we completely furnished the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary library with daedric and coldharbour objects, we also added some of the daedric prince banners according to their position around the table.

We tested countless of lighting sources, checked the light distortions made by some of the mementos we wanted to display, it was a difficult choice

About the outfits and their roles:
So we decided not only bring Sotha Sil and the 8 Daedric Princes, but also their champions: a Vampire Lord, a Winged Twilight, (fat) Haskill, an Orc Chief, a Valkyn, the Hound, the Ebony Champion and a Seeker.

We used all kinds of skins and mementos. We even had to create some new characters to fit in their roles. We had to steal some looted clothes for our fat Haskill, farm the Valkyn Skoria monster set, farm some achievements in order to dye the outfits in a specific color, craft some weapons and gear for people who didn't own the motifs.

Some guildmates and I dedicated 2 entire weeks in order to finish these requirements, it took us a lot of inspections and lots of time in the outfit stations.

Conclusion:
Not everything went according to the plan, our Vampire Lord, that farmed the Ebon set just to get the nice red orbs, went missing in our photo session day. Same happened to our Valkyn Skoria. We had to find quick replacements inside our guild. Luckily they are very hepful and filled the spots right away with their own unique oufits and appearances.
We knew right from the beginning that our photo wouldn't be eligible for the event, but we made it anyway as a guild event, there were difficult and stressful moments, but when everyone was right there in my screen, using emotes, mementos, skins and outfits, I knew this was worth the while.

wNob543.jpg

XSiNzdk.jpg

uGs4t6k.jpg

The Duo photo I didn't enter:
JYipFAn.jpg