Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Daedric Prince winners are out!

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
>.> yeah there's a similar thread elsewhere, but just a reminder. You can see winners. https://elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26383?Announcing-the-Winners-of-the-Daedric-Dress-Up-Contest

Also as forum tradition :smiley: I must say cheers my group won. Though my healer reputation might take a hit. Look what sorc healer is doing on the right.

f659d3141e986b5b526028886bebeaa1.jpg
Edited by Tasear on May 8, 2018 1:34AM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see my groups hard work played off. I knew that azura aesthetic would pay off for my homes cave. Am glad I was able to gather 3 other fellow guildies so we can share the spoils together

0cad63e8da99c99abd7a5c98cb1a40bc.jpg
    Edited by Aliyavana on May 7, 2018 11:05PM
  • Exalted_Goose
    Exalted_Goose
    ✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely fantastic - congratulations on winning, yours was by far one of the best! You definitely nailed the ominous, brooding Molag-Bal-esque atmosphere - the setting and the outfits/poses work brilliantly well together, it's awesome! A well-deserved win if ever I saw one. :blush:

Also, I'm a huge fan of the winning Sheogorath duo; the furniture on the walls is absolutely genius, it's a superb touch, (as are the numerous chunks of cheese dotting the floor - fantastic! :D ).
    "One fine day in the middle of the night. Two dead Kings got up to fight. Back to back they faced each other, drew their bows... and stabbed themselves...".
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now they just need to hand out our rewards! <Grubs hands together with wicked grin>
    Nighren - The Shadow Striker
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Want to roleplay in elder scrolls online? Check out eso-rp.com
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty disappointed in the results TBH. I thought they would at least select a winner from each daedric prince, not just a couple for each overall category.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honorary mention,

Bbc guild (rawkla one) holds champions from 2/3 group photos. Though mind is with moonlight. :p yes listen to @Aliyavana in game and in forums. Still contest remindered how many options we have for fashion and savor more moments with friends.
  • Aebaradath
    Aebaradath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next time we need a Divines dress-up one.

I can totally rock a Dibella look. Probably.
  • LordGavus
    LordGavus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats. Both of those pictures are awesome.
  • Willard
    Willard
    ✭✭✭
    Nice work! Congrats:)
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly, my drunken fat orc marrying a goat was not enough of a tribute to ol' Sanguine.

5aada8f944ff0-Screenshot_20180317_183958.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJQENZWM3WVIJKG2A&Expires=1528331458&Signature=3j8SrbU2r9HzsQ26Gp3f7vlIm44%3D
    Edited by Saucy_Jack on May 8, 2018 2:31AM
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • Ragged_Claw
    Ragged_Claw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saucy_Jack wrote: »
    Sadly, my fat orc marrying a goat was not enough of a tribute to ol' Uncle Sheo.

If it's any consolation, that is an image that will stay with me forever...
    PC EU & NA
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next time we need a Divines dress-up one.

I can totally rock a Dibella look. Probably.

I would probably be lazy and just re-use my Sanguine shot. XD Well, I'd probably remove the cages and the red-hot poker, but most of the other stuff would stay. >.>
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see the ones that actually created a scene with their image to go with their outfit were the ones that won. Rightfully so, considering they went above and beyond just simply playing dress up.
    CP2,000 Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!