The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Switching from EU to NA

Rickhulters
i Know if I switch to NA I have to make new characters but if I change back to EU do I still have my characters I made on EU server? Also do i have loyality rewards on NA server (ice wraith pet)
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i Know if I switch to NA I have to make new characters but if I change back to EU do I still have my characters I made on EU server? Also do i have loyality rewards on NA server (ice wraith pet)

Your EU characters will still be there.

Not sure about loyalty rewards but I suspect they are tied to account so likely are. Crown store purchases would not be there.
  • Rickhulters
    Thank you for the response. I just wanted to make sure since i got 11characters
    Lvl 50
  • Rickhulters
    Could I get an response from ZO to be sure
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could I get an response from ZO to be sure

If you want a response from ZOS, you should do a support ticket. But, I can assure you that your characters will be fine. There are players who play on NA and EU regularly. Nothing you do on NA will impact your EU characters.

Your characters will remain on EU unless you delete them.
  • Rickhulters
    Alright thanks man highly appreciated
  • Rickhulters
    Does cp carry over?
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does cp carry over?

No, you will have to start with a new character and when that character hits level 50 you will have to earn CP. The EU and NA servers are totally separate and nothing is shared.