The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.4 is available.
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

outfit system cutting helmet out of customization window

DuskMarine
DuskMarine
✭✭✭✭✭
i was trying to make a armor outfit when everytime id test a helmet itd disappear each time id try but would reappear outside of the outfit station.
  • FlamingBeard
    FlamingBeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DuskMarine wrote: »
    i was trying to make a armor outfit when everytime id test a helmet itd disappear each time id try but would reappear outside of the outfit station.

One way to fix it when it happens is to confirm the outfit while still in the outfit customizing menu.

It's still extremely irritating, however.
    Options
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been an issue since patch 4.0.1. They still have to fix the preview yet. It's like it removes the helmet when you interact with the station like the copied over code from the blacksmithing station which intentionally removes your helmet because of animations that uses.

Speaking of which, I hate the idle animations in the outfit station. I want my character to stand perfectly still in the default idle animation without the periodic hand waving and shrugging and feet-shifting. That makes it much harder to compare colors and looks if when you change back and forth the character looks the other direction or moves a lot.
    Edited by Mystrius_Archaion on May 1, 2018 1:27AM
    Options
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I normally don't wear head gear but today I wanted to. And yeah the outfit system can't deal with head gear lol
    Options
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had issues with the station not showing my characters' heads. I laid down another station in my house and it didn't have the same problem.

Eventually the problem got better on the original station as well. I'm not sure, but I think it was because of mouse movements similar to what I'd use to change the camera angle in the landscape.
    Options