Change Class as well as race and name change

  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    badmojo wrote: »
    Why can you only have one main? I created and progressed 8 characters at launch of early access. I did this because there are multiple classes and one character can not do everything in the game because of that. I wanted to expierence the entire game so I planned ahead. It sounds like other people simply piled all their eggs into one basket and are now having to deal with the consequences of their actions. That is life.

    ^ I was going to reply something along the lines of "consequences for actions" and "easy to level another toon" ... but it appears another forum-goer already crafted a clear and succinct answer.

    Edited by Taleof2Cities on May 1, 2018 2:55AM
    "May you walk on warm sands."
    "First, I would ask that you look to the poor and the suffering around Cyrodiil. Look into their hearts, and then look into your own."
    "May Auri-El's light guide you in your darkest hours."

    North American (NA) PC Megaserver (click to view):
    Vilerihala - Magicka Templar (Altmer ~ Dedicated Healer) ~ Màisalihna - Stamina Dragonknight (Bosmer) ~ Áhliaselia - Stamina Templar (Bosmer) ~ Thraccenia Vendicci - Stamina Sorcerer (Imperial) ~ daa'Vaaliánia - Magicka Warden (Dunmer) ~ Wenayastare - Magicka Dragonknight (Altmer) ~ Aráliavina - Stamina Nightblade (Bosmer) ~ Ysyna Rielle - Magicka Warden (Breton) ~ Dro-r'Aahni Bright-Paws - Magicka Necromancer (Khajiit) ~ Rhusannah - Stamina Nightblade (Redguard) ~ Eirellonye - Magicka Nightblade (Altmer) ~ Lae'Suuriávia - Stamina Warden (Bosmer) ~ Dralora Savani - Magicka Sorcerer (Dunmer) ~ Billows-With-Incense - Magicka Warden (Argonian ~ Dedicated Healer) ~ Anísa'Vardaia - Health Dragonknight (Imperial) ~ Azhnakha gra-Shugarz - Stamina Necromancer (Orc) ~ Vilinalara - Magicka Sorcerer (Altmer ~ Grand Master Crafter)
  • DoobZ69
    DoobZ69
    ✭✭✭✭
    Graydon wrote: »
    What’s the big deal to negative nancies? If somebody wants to pay for a sex change. Or rather change their class, name, and/or race? Have at it.

    It takes a long time to learn a class and all its capabilities. When a player joins a group the other players expect that player has done his share of learning of how to play that class. Its not a guarantee but is usually the case.

    A race change option is there because the differences have little to no effect on that players capability. But the class change is not, and shouldn't be, because it is a radical change.

    Well he's going to learn that class strengths and weaknesses! Yes, and he may as well roll a new character because that's how long it will take him to actually understand it.

    I don't want a bunch of newly created top level classes joining my groups - they won't know what they're doing and ruin my enjoyment of the game, plain and simple. I'm against the idea.
  • Heka Cain
    Heka Cain
    ✭✭✭
    Ch Ch Ch Ch Ch Ch Changes...
  • Graydon
    Graydon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DoobZ69 wrote: »
    Graydon wrote: »
    What’s the big deal to negative nancies? If somebody wants to pay for a sex change. Or rather change their class, name, and/or race? Have at it.

    It takes a long time to learn a class and all its capabilities. When a player joins a group the other players expect that player has done his share of learning of how to play that class. Its not a guarantee but is usually the case.

    A race change option is there because the differences have little to no effect on that players capability. But the class change is not, and shouldn't be, because it is a radical change.

    Well he's going to learn that class strengths and weaknesses! Yes, and he may as well roll a new character because that's how long it will take him to actually understand it.

    I don't want a bunch of newly created top level classes joining my groups - they won't know what they're doing and ruin my enjoyment of the game, plain and simple. I'm against the idea.

    You don’t need 50 levels to learn your class. Plus there are a gazzillion guides on YouTube.

    I’m confident players spending real money for a class change would be very serious about learning to play.

    If you’re so worried about grouping with under performing high level players, you should seek a guild. As for Pugging - we’ve all have had our share of horror stories. With high level toons too.

    I don’t have a desire or need for this feature, but offering this service - like other MMO’s creates more opportunities which keeps more players.
  • themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many people here don't know what is an achievement character, obviously. Oh, so i can make a new character with the class i want, eh? How come i didn't think of that?

    Just try to get your main to 27k achievement points, then get stuck because you can't get the rest of the achievements on that toon anymore, then create another one and reach the achievement cap. Take your time it only takes years. Then come here and talk like Sherlock in his best pose.

    Edit: You could also make new chars with the names or races you want, but we got those tokens ain't we?
    Edited by themaddaedra on May 1, 2018 7:34AM
    40.180 achievement points!
    Mad'Plar | Breton Templar | Gooseslayer - Bro'm-Athra Destroyer -The Flawless Cucumber - The Unchained - Master Ankler - Immortal Caboomer - Tick Tock Charmander - Grim-Phone Heart
    Mad Romancer | Orc Necromancer | Extinguisher of Flames | Tick Tock Tormentor
    Mad'Sorc | Altmer Sorcerer | Dro'm-Athra Destroyer - Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason | Bringer of Lights
    Blood and Fear | Dunmer Nightblade | Grand Overlord | The Detonator
    Yulas Ashrain | Dunmer DK | Godslayer

    PC|EU
    Pathfinders < 3
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How many games allow you to class change
  • themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many games allow you to class change

    Why would i care about it? I mean this is obviously Elder Scrolls Online, which means this is not other games, which also means it doesn't have to be like other games.

    Nothing ever exists without a first time. And i simply don't care what other games are doing.
    40.180 achievement points!
    Mad'Plar | Breton Templar | Gooseslayer - Bro'm-Athra Destroyer -The Flawless Cucumber - The Unchained - Master Ankler - Immortal Caboomer - Tick Tock Charmander - Grim-Phone Heart
    Mad Romancer | Orc Necromancer | Extinguisher of Flames | Tick Tock Tormentor
    Mad'Sorc | Altmer Sorcerer | Dro'm-Athra Destroyer - Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason | Bringer of Lights
    Blood and Fear | Dunmer Nightblade | Grand Overlord | The Detonator
    Yulas Ashrain | Dunmer DK | Godslayer

    PC|EU
    Pathfinders < 3
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How many games allow you to class change

    Why would i care about it? I mean this is obviously Elder Scrolls Online, which means this is not other games, which also means it doesn't have to be like other games.

    Nothing ever exists without a first time. And i simply don't care what other games are doing.

    If other games aren't doing it then maybe there is a reason
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm all up for it, I've got 5 lv 50 nightblade characters & 1 of each of the others, would be nice to switch them up without deleting, creating a new, grinding to 50, grinding skill lines, grinding lorebooks, grinding skyshards, getting wayshrines again, doing the quest again... the list goes on.

    If they want it so people don't just change for the fun of it, reset all skills back to level 1 so you still have to level those before you can morph them (except crafting trees... those aren't fun), clear the vampire/wolf status so you have to be turned again & even limit it to a change a year, or 2 per character.

    Much rather drop a couple of crowns on this than grind out a new char for weeks to then not like it. Goal would be 2 of each class (mag/stam) then a dedicated tank or two.
    Edited by Sparr0w on May 1, 2018 7:57AM
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + Immortal Redeemer + Gryphon Heart
    PC (EU) - Sparrowo | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK
    Completions: All HM's + Tick Tock Tormentor + Gryphon Heart
  • themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many games allow you to class change

    Why would i care about it? I mean this is obviously Elder Scrolls Online, which means this is not other games, which also means it doesn't have to be like other games.

    Nothing ever exists without a first time. And i simply don't care what other games are doing.

    If other games aren't doing it then maybe there is a reason

    Then don't assume on the stuff and put it more clear. If ZoS gave us the option to change a character's class just once in every year, what terrible conclusions would this lead to?
    Edited by themaddaedra on May 1, 2018 7:55AM
    40.180 achievement points!
    Mad'Plar | Breton Templar | Gooseslayer - Bro'm-Athra Destroyer -The Flawless Cucumber - The Unchained - Master Ankler - Immortal Caboomer - Tick Tock Charmander - Grim-Phone Heart
    Mad Romancer | Orc Necromancer | Extinguisher of Flames | Tick Tock Tormentor
    Mad'Sorc | Altmer Sorcerer | Dro'm-Athra Destroyer - Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason | Bringer of Lights
    Blood and Fear | Dunmer Nightblade | Grand Overlord | The Detonator
    Yulas Ashrain | Dunmer DK | Godslayer

    PC|EU
    Pathfinders < 3
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How many games allow you to class change

    Why would i care about it? I mean this is obviously Elder Scrolls Online, which means this is not other games, which also means it doesn't have to be like other games.

    Nothing ever exists without a first time. And i simply don't care what other games are doing.

    If other games aren't doing it then maybe there is a reason

    Then don't assume on the stuff and put it more clear. Let's say ZoS gave us the option to change a character's class just once in every year, what terrible conclusions would this lead to?

    Laziness is the conclusion, but hey what ever but just make it expensive as a penalty
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last official word I recall coming from ZOS on this matter was somewhen in an ESO live way back when the racechange and namechange tokens came out, they were stating that they are still considering alliance change, but never intend to do class change.
    Of course, they could change their minds on this... but I would not hold my breath...

    Now, I personally think class change tokens might be a good idea if they add classes that were not available before, like with warden... because there will be people who have too many alts already whining "Gah, now I have to play some mor characters through -everything- for the dozenth time to try this new class..." and even worse in my opinion, "Waaaahhh, this new class would have fit that old characters backstory soooo much better..." (and yes, I myself felt both of them when they dropped warden; had to remake two of my older alts as wardens and rethink the older ones backstory... very vexing...)

    I still doubt they would go there, no MMO I ever played allowed people to change character classes, just like that... one of the reasons why I try to think up alternatives to bring more diversity without changing the basic classes, through refitting specializations onto them, adding stuff instead of changing stuff...
    "True understanding can be found only in the Shadow between Light and Dark..."
    Leskandera - Sneaky Dunmer Bounty Huntress
    Kelasendar - Shy Dunmer Goth Librarian
    Kes dre-Lana - Righteous Orsimer Amazon
    Alakserden Haughty Dunmer Pyromancer
    Leers-Kanda Chivalric Argonian Dragon-Fangirl
    Karel Danes Drunk Nord Mountain Man
    Elsa Dekran Imperial Deserter Piratess
    Akar-Sendel Brutal Orsimer Executioner
    Skelandera Evil Altmer Necromantrix

    Andrea Selk Melancholic Breton Vampire Waif
    Al'Serkande Fat Redguard Ex-guard Bandit
    Dane Sarkel Fabulous Breton Hedge Knight
    Ales Endark Dour Imperial Grave Guardian

    Deslankera Busty Altmer Priestess
    Selkendara Happy Bosmer Tree-hugger Girl
    Kera de'Saln Skittish Khajiit Clockwork Kitty
    Selan Dekar Stern Imperial Blood Mage Exile
    Kral Na-Dees Pale Argonian Tomb Raider
  • themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aw look. Its the instant gratification me-me-me topic again.

    Its pretty obvious why they don't institute class change. Because if they did and you could flip back and forth at will, not only would the meaning in choice be almost none; they'd also have no reason to sell additional character slots, or really keep anyone in game longer than the time it takes them to get bored.

    The same applies to skill freedom. Some things are always more powerful than others by nature of their design. In the real world Melee combat was the most noble pursuit and took decades of training and prestige. Then the firearm came and any skilless hack who could point in the right general direction could take down masters of a lifetime. War changed in time it took a lightswitch to flip.

    In similar fashion, classes stand as a gating. One that you cant overcome and run the same thing as everyone else. Take away classes and the outcome is obvious. At first you would have the most powerful heal, paired with the most powerful attack and defence.

    Then they would homogenize abilities because of complaint until everything was basically a complete (unlike the partial of now) reskin of everything else. If thats not boring to you, then gosh. I doubt my insults could really do the lack of intelligence justice either way.

    Personally im sick to death of these topics. Nobody cares that you cant be bothered to do something. This is a game of more people than just yourself and actions, whilst constantly said to be 'not effecting anyone' effect everyone by proximity and availability. They are never personally orientated at all, because other people have to live along side the consequences of them.

    5 year old logic.

    Oh look, another Sherlock.

    They don't have to implement it the same way as race/name tokens. They can simply let you to change class once in every year, or even once in a whole lifetime of a character.

    You got almost no point in this very long entry, that's a success.
    40.180 achievement points!
    Mad'Plar | Breton Templar | Gooseslayer - Bro'm-Athra Destroyer -The Flawless Cucumber - The Unchained - Master Ankler - Immortal Caboomer - Tick Tock Charmander - Grim-Phone Heart
    Mad Romancer | Orc Necromancer | Extinguisher of Flames | Tick Tock Tormentor
    Mad'Sorc | Altmer Sorcerer | Dro'm-Athra Destroyer - Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason | Bringer of Lights
    Blood and Fear | Dunmer Nightblade | Grand Overlord | The Detonator
    Yulas Ashrain | Dunmer DK | Godslayer

    PC|EU
    Pathfinders < 3
  • RainfeatherUK
    RainfeatherUK
    ✭✭✭✭

    You got almost no point in this very long entry, that's a success.

    Omg no! Really? Was I supposed to care? If so, someone forgot to mail me the memo. Do spare your addled mind the effort next time.
  • Jamesdouble00
    Cêltic421 wrote: »
    Easy enough to level to 50 within hours. Buy or geta friend to run you through skyreach. Theres plenty of 720 skyreach players running around and they are awful players. No to class change, learn the class by leveling properly.

    Thank you I have 13 Characters I know how to grind it's just a pain in the arse. I have a Character that I don't even play with. If zos added Class change it would save losing all the skill points acquired horse training Ect, and you'd still have to grind your skills up on your new class that you changed it too. I just want another Magic Sorc for PvE so I don't have to mess changing skill morphs and cp all the time, I do a lot of PvP and PvE with this Character. I also do a lot of farming with all my Character's it's not about being Lazy. Also I don't think Zenimax will lose money because I think a lot of people would spend Crowns if they introduced this in the Crown Store.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

    Thank you I have 13 Characters I know how to grind it's just a pain in the arse. I have a Character that I don't even play with. If zos added Class change it would save losing all the skill points acquired horse training Ect, and you'd still have to grind your skills up on your new class that you changed it too. I just want another Magic Sorc for PvE so I don't have to mess changing skill morphs and cp all the time, I do a lot of PvP and PvE with this Character. I also do a lot of farming with all my Character's it's not about being Lazy. Also I don't think Zenimax will lose money because I think a lot of people would spend Crowns if they introduced this in the Crown Store.

    Really, 13 characters and not one of them is a PvE Sorc??

    It may not be lazy, but it’s certainly not planning ahead either ...
    "May you walk on warm sands."
    "First, I would ask that you look to the poor and the suffering around Cyrodiil. Look into their hearts, and then look into your own."
    "May Auri-El's light guide you in your darkest hours."

    North American (NA) PC Megaserver (click to view):
    Vilerihala - Magicka Templar (Altmer ~ Dedicated Healer) ~ Màisalihna - Stamina Dragonknight (Bosmer) ~ Áhliaselia - Stamina Templar (Bosmer) ~ Thraccenia Vendicci - Stamina Sorcerer (Imperial) ~ daa'Vaaliánia - Magicka Warden (Dunmer) ~ Wenayastare - Magicka Dragonknight (Altmer) ~ Aráliavina - Stamina Nightblade (Bosmer) ~ Ysyna Rielle - Magicka Warden (Breton) ~ Dro-r'Aahni Bright-Paws - Magicka Necromancer (Khajiit) ~ Rhusannah - Stamina Nightblade (Redguard) ~ Eirellonye - Magicka Nightblade (Altmer) ~ Lae'Suuriávia - Stamina Warden (Bosmer) ~ Dralora Savani - Magicka Sorcerer (Dunmer) ~ Billows-With-Incense - Magicka Warden (Argonian ~ Dedicated Healer) ~ Anísa'Vardaia - Health Dragonknight (Imperial) ~ Azhnakha gra-Shugarz - Stamina Necromancer (Orc) ~ Vilinalara - Magicka Sorcerer (Altmer ~ Grand Master Crafter)
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agree
  • Jamesdouble00

    Thank you I have 13 Characters I know how to grind it's just a pain in the arse. I have a Character that I don't even play with. If zos added Class change it would save losing all the skill points acquired horse training Ect, and you'd still have to grind your skills up on your new class that you changed it too. I just want another Magic Sorc for PvE so I don't have to mess changing skill morphs and cp all the time, I do a lot of PvP and PvE with this Character. I also do a lot of farming with all my Character's it's not about being Lazy. Also I don't think Zenimax will lose money because I think a lot of people would spend Crowns if they introduced this in the Crown Store.

    Really, 13 characters and not one of them is a PvE Sorc??

    It may not be lazy, but it’s certainly not planning ahead either ...

    Planning ahead !!! that's why we now have race change it's time we had Class change also.
  • Jamesdouble00
    How many games allow you to class change

    Why would i care about it? I mean this is obviously Elder Scrolls Online, which means this is not other games, which also means it doesn't have to be like other games.

    Nothing ever exists without a first time. And i simply don't care what other games are doing.

    How many game's give you race change.
    How many game's give you dyes to dye your garments if every game was the same it would be boring I agree with you.
    Edited by Jamesdouble00 on May 2, 2018 4:54AM
  • Whiphid
    Whiphid
    ✭✭✭✭
    And why do you need all the achieves on your character?
    I have my main do all the crafting, the rest dont bother with it. Saves on skillpoints too.
    One land! One Emperor! Who among you will stand with me?

    PS4/EU/DC - Breton Sorcerer / Breton Healplar / Khajiit Stamblade / Khajiit Stamplar / Altmer SorcTank
    Master Crafter and Guild Master of the Aetherium Alliance.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Class change tokens won’t be a thing in this game. According to ZOS the work required to implement it doesn’t add up to the benefits. Roll an alt.
    Main characters:
    Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 41 - Stormproof (PC EU)
    Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)

    Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial Necromancer (lvl 8)
    Fearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)
    Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)
    Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDK
    Valirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBlade
    Turuna - AD Altmer magBlade
    Kheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDK
    Kibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - Stormproof
    Yavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWarden
    Azog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWarden
    Vidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDK
    Marquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - Stormproof
    Rawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWarden
    Tu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar

    All chars 50 @ CP 1000+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on Bahlokdaan PC EU.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don’t know why so many people care that someone wants a class change, if you don’t care for it you could just ignore it. I’ve seen mmos with class change btw and if you’re worried about inexperienced players there’s already enough of those to go around, plus simply getting to 50 does not make you experienced. Especially considering the fact a lot of people power level to 50. Let’s not strawman this one up.

    No one knows what Zos will add to the game, not even zos. People said 2h would never count as 2 pieces and people complained about beating a dead horse but now look.

    Ps. Don’t confuse entitlement with convenience.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Don’t know why so many people care that someone wants a class change, if you don’t care for it you could just ignore it. I’ve seen mmos with class change btw and if you’re worried about inexperienced players there’s already enough of those to go around, plus simply getting to 50 does not make you experienced. Especially considering the fact a lot of people power level to 50. Let’s not strawman this one up.

    No one knows what Zos will add to the game, not even zos. People said 2h would never count as 2 pieces and people complained about beating a dead horse but now look.

    Ps. Don’t confuse entitlement with convenience.

    Guessing people care as there so many other things ZOS should be sorting before even something like this is even thought about , so people constantly starting a thread that's been covered many a time is just a waste
  • DoobZ69
    DoobZ69
    ✭✭✭✭
    Graydon wrote: »
    You don’t need 50 levels to learn your class. Plus there are a gazzillion guides on YouTube.

    I’m confident players spending real money for a class change would be very serious about learning to play.

    If you’re so worried about grouping with under performing high level players, you should seek a guild. As for Pugging - we’ve all have had our share of horror stories. With high level toons too.

    I don’t have a desire or need for this feature, but offering this service - like other MMO’s creates more opportunities which keeps more players.

    You do need 50 levels to learn your class, which is why CP is shared. All the abilities, their morphs, passives and their uses, how to perform in a group with a potential new role and what gear works best. Looking up a guide/s on Youtube is not learning your class, its cheating on a test, leading to unqualified population.

    I'm confident players spending money like this can't be bothered actually learning the class.

    I am in a guild and if they all paid to change their class I'd know I need to find a new one. And if pugs are so bad for you then why make the situation worse? How's that for an argument by the way? Even top lvl players are bad in a pug so lets allow them to change their class because they will learn it super fast and theres YT guides. Insane argument.

    I agree here, more features is better, but this feature is not what I consider to be a beneficial one. A player has to learn the class from ground up and its no-one else's fault its their 5th, 8th, or 23rd toon. Again, I am against this idea.
  • Iluvrien
    Iluvrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Don’t know why so many people care that someone wants a class change, if you don’t care for it you could just ignore it. I’ve seen mmos with class change btw and if you’re worried about inexperienced players there’s already enough of those to go around, plus simply getting to 50 does not make you experienced. Especially considering the fact a lot of people power level to 50. Let’s not strawman this one up.

    No one knows what Zos will add to the game, not even zos. People said 2h would never count as 2 pieces and people complained about beating a dead horse but now look.

    Ps. Don’t confuse entitlement with convenience.

    The reason I care about this is two-fold:

    1) If ZOS add class change then they have no reason to leave classes alone or make them truly balanced. Every time they make changes to class abilities some new meta will (likely) rise to the top. The effect will be that there will be a rush to that class by the impressionable or just those seeking every last % of DPS. ZOS makes money from that process. What do we get? Quarterly changes to class abilities. I don't know about you, but I could do without those, thanks.

    2) The addition of any mechanic to the game changes the landscape of the game whether you use it or not. Unless it can be guaranteed that no player uses it, then the mechanism will have an effect. For example, I don't use Crown Crates at all... but I have certainly noticed their influence. Not using something does not make you immune to its effects.
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey.. I'm game. Been barking about this myself for a while now.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kind of shoot them selves in the foot if they do as would have been no reason for extra character slots when you can just change the one your on .
  • Jamesdouble00
    Kind of shoot them selves in the foot if they do as would have been no reason for extra character slots when you can just change the one your on .

    No Mate they'll still make Money giving a Class change option for people by Charging extra Crown point's, extra Character slot 1,500 Crowns, Character class change 2,000 Crowns I'd pay that instead of deleting my Character and having losing my Skill points retraining my mount going through the whole scoreline again for the 14th time ranking all the skills again, the purpose of this not wasting a Character that I don't play anymore.
    Edited by Jamesdouble00 on May 3, 2018 5:21PM
Sign In or Register to comment.