The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Expired Client Server?????/

nalline96
nalline96
✭✭
Game will not let me log in, said that i am playing on an expired server????? It will not update either........please help....
"A realm needs a strong backbone! Well, unless the support really IS a backbone...ever been to Malacath's realm? Nasty stuff."
―Sheogorath[src]
If the tank dies, it is the healer’s fault.

If the healer dies, it is the tank’s fault.

If the DPS dies, it is their own fault.

— Unknown
"Let Me Guess, Someone Stole Your Sweetroll?"
--Skyrim Guard
"Those Warriors From Hammerfell? They've Got Curved Swords. Curved. Swords."
--Skyrim Guard
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maintanance on pts server, thats why you cant login.
  • moonio
    moonio
    ✭✭✭✭
    How long is it usually down for? I was in the middle of something...

• Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its down since a bit more than 2 hours. today will be more than some simple bug fixes, so we can expect to take 5 hours or more in total.
  • moonio
    moonio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok cool, thanks, I'll go out..
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The old client is dead. Long live the new client!
  • Nolic1
    Nolic1
    ✭✭✭
    Most PTS updates take 3 to 4 hours sometime they can last a whole day. Sorry to hear you were in the middle something never test on Sunday's or Monday's on PTS cause there is always a patch on Monday's during content releases until it is out on live.
    Sherman from Sherman's Gaming

Youtube content creator that is dedicated to the Casual and Roleplay community for News, Lets Talks, Guides, Help and character builds.

Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrgYNgpFTRAl4XWz31o2emw
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    perfect timing.

not really. :/
  • nalline96
    nalline96
    ✭✭
    Thank you guys, i was worried I got kicked out or something.....
    "A realm needs a strong backbone! Well, unless the support really IS a backbone...ever been to Malacath's realm? Nasty stuff."
    ―Sheogorath[src]
    If the tank dies, it is the healer’s fault.

If the healer dies, it is the tank’s fault.

If the DPS dies, it is their own fault.

— Unknown
    "Let Me Guess, Someone Stole Your Sweetroll?"
    --Skyrim Guard
    "Those Warriors From Hammerfell? They've Got Curved Swords. Curved. Swords."
    --Skyrim Guard