The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Bone Pirate set - Stats increased, but no dmg or heal got affected.

• Altercator
    Altercator
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone, we're taking a look at this.

Thank you!
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wherew0lf wrote: »
    By wearing 5 pc BP, running out stam, then swapping out a piece so I had 4 pc BP on, doing the same. Just a quick thing.

Both gold, same glyph, trait, and all.

I don’t play on PC, by the way, but it /seemed/ to have a difference between 5 pc BP and 4 pc

I can’t confirm it. I’d love if someone could test and 100% confirm.

Also I wonder.. is the 2-3-4 piece broken as well? Kinda sad if we’ve been wearing basically a set of plain old rubedo armor this entire time.

Sorry, but that doesnt really help. We all feel the regen is not working, but we need a proof (;
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    amir412 wrote: »
    By wearing 5 pc BP, running out stam, then swapping out a piece so I had 4 pc BP on, doing the same. Just a quick thing.

I don’t play on PC, by the way, but it /seemed/ to have a difference between 5 pc BP and 4 pc

Also I wonder.. is the 2-3-4 piece broken as well? Kinda sad if we’ve been wearing basically a set of plain old rubedo armor this entire time.

Sorry, but that doesnt really help. We all feel the regen is not working, but we need a proof (;

just tested around a bit and the regen is working.
    when swapping 1pc jewelry from bone pirate to another equal Piece you lose regen ~210 with passives (only medium armor)

I jump from 280 Stamina with 1936 stamregen to 2216 Stamina (with 4pc bone pirate)
    and with 5pc bone pirate i gain 2142 Stamina with each regen tick.

This test is not representative if there are any issues with the 'Stamina bar' and 'current Stamina amount' of the FTC Addon and the Base game are both bugged and Show wrong numbers
  • KittyHazWares
    KittyHazWares
    ✭✭✭
    I know it doesn’t really help, I want proof myself. I’m just saying as far as I know or can tell, the regen is working. Or it seems to be. I’m on console so it’s difficult enough to test anything.

I wouldn’t doubt the entire set is 100% broken though.
    Xbox One NA
  • KittyHazWares
    KittyHazWares
    ✭✭✭
    I want someone to test out the recovery and show proof :)
    Edited by KittyHazWares on May 1, 2018 8:06PM
    Xbox One NA
  • Noobslayer3255
    Noobslayer3255
    ✭✭✭
    The recovery is working. But it seems that recovery is broken in some way. I took off all of my gear other than my 2 bone pirate rings and 3 medium body pieces. I took off 1 ring to test it without the 5pc.

Character sheet regen with 5pc bone pirate: 1608
    Character sheet regen with 4pc bone pirate: 1397
    Difference of 211

Actual stamina recovered per tick as per LUI Extended
    With 5pc bone pirate: 2176
    With 4pc bone pirate: 1965
    Difference of 211

The real question is, why TF am I actually receiving so much more stam than I should be?

2176 actual regen - 1608 char sheet regen = 568 extra
    1965 actual regen - 1397 char sheet regen = 568 extra

I tested it again with all my other normal gear on, so 7 medium, added a necklace with stamina regen glyph on it. The gear was 5x senche so it also included 1 stam regen set bonus.

Character sheet regen with 5pc bone pirate: 2263
    Character sheet regen with 4pc bone pirate: 2028
    Difference of 235

With 5pc bone pirate: 2415
    With 4pc bone pirate: 2180
    Difference of 235

2415 actual regen - 2263 char sheet regen = 152 extra
    2180 actual regen - 2028 char sheet regen = 152 extra

.....And this reveals an even bigger problem. Not only is my stamina not ticking for what it should be, but when at a lower stamina regen, the "extra regen" is substantially larger. Hopefully someone better at testing things than me can explore this further, because this is honestly crazy.

edit:

Okay, I decided to test it again wearing heavy to accompany the bone pirate this time, to see if perhaps it was the medium stamina recovery passives that were the issue.

The results were the same.

Character sheet regen with 5pc bone pirate: 1608
    Character sheet regen with 4pc bone pirate: 1397
    Difference of 211

With 5pc bone pirate: 2176 = 568 extra
    With 4pc bone pirate: 1965 = 568 extra
    Difference of 211

no wonder heavy has been overperforming and sustaining so well. You get more free regen the lower character sheet regen you have!!
    Edited by Noobslayer3255 on May 1, 2018 11:13PM
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno is there any information on this yet? what caused it to be broke and when can we hope to get it fixed? thx

PC EU
    PvP only
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno is there any information on this yet? what caused it to be broke and when can we hope to get it fixed? thx

Proably will be in 2019, like willows path fix

• Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok, yeah... I quit.

This is all too much
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    Ok, yeah... I quit.

This is all too much

Ya man, just reached a whole new level. Miss leading their customers after pigeonhole them into the only decent sustain set, which isnt even working properly. just lol.
    Edited by amir412 on May 3, 2018 1:10PM

• amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump, still no answers.

• olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mhm its the only time ive ever forced myself to actually pve so i could get this set. Now we hear its not working and prob never has. Yea its not ok. Id at the very least like to get some kinda update on this issue.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Some said the healing and regen is working, some not, dunno which one is truth.
    olsborg wrote: »
    Mhm its the only time ive ever forced myself to actually pve so i could get this set. Now we hear its not working and prob never has. Yea its not ok. Id at the very least like to get some kinda update on this issue.

Well same here, and many more, but dont you get it?
    ZOS treats pvpers like they are burden they have to carry. Thats how i feel actually.
    Edited by amir412 on May 6, 2018 1:48PM

• olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bone Pirate’s Tatters: Fixed an issue where the Max Stamina from this Item Set’s 5-piece bonus was not increasing your damage done with Stamina abilities.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Thank you for that, Appreciated by me and alot others.

• Titaniiumite
    Has this been fixed now at summerset?
    DC - Every class - 900cp
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Titaniiumite yes it got fixed with summerset patch.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Own
    Own
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any update
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Own , look at the above post.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma