The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

What's the best way to get into RP in this game? Specifically seeking out groups to RP with.

Azurephoenix999
Azurephoenix999
✭✭✭✭✭
My friends have mostly moved on from this game, but I want to do some RP. What's the best way of finding people to RP with?
Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver
  • Cublette
    Cublette
    We have a RP guild on PS4 EU server. If you want to check us out search for Frozen Jackdaw RP ESO on Facebook, that's where we do most of our organising. We have a main RP event every Saturday night with other things during the week such as dolmens, world bosses etc. We're not the most serious of RP guilds and often slip in and out of character. We prioritise having fun above staying strictly in character. Even if you didn't want to join the guild, you're more than welcome to join the group, just to have a RP place to hang out :)
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best way? Find an RP guild, like here on the forums, or on other forums for ESO out there. Try using the search function too, there are plenty of old guild posts where the guilds are still going.

The fun way? RP out in the world just as you're normally playing. Eventually you'll find some who play along. You never know who might love your Khajiit voice.

My guild, Magicka, is on Xbox One on NA, if you ever decide to switch over from EU. :3
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • Grandesdar
    Grandesdar
    ✭✭✭
    Cublette wrote: »
    We have a RP guild on PS4 EU server. If you want to check us out search for Frozen Jackdaw RP ESO on Facebook, that's where we do most of our organising. We have a main RP event every Saturday night with other things during the week such as dolmens, world bosses etc. We're not the most serious of RP guilds and often slip in and out of character. We prioritise having fun above staying strictly in character. Even if you didn't want to join the guild, you're more than welcome to join the group, just to have a RP place to hang out :)

I've sent a req on your Facebook group.
    Do you use text chat or voice chat?
    Main: The Charismatic StamDK DD
    Side: A Handsome Warden Healer
    Side: (upcoming) Stam Necro DD
    CP: 680
    EU PSN: Style3513