Maintenance for the week of June 3:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 3, 2:00AM EDT (6:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Dire wolves

Vandellia
Vandellia
✭✭✭
Dire wolves are not correctly depicted. A true Dire wolf should be about the size of a Small pony.
  • Alp
    Alp
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does it say that in the elder scrolls lore? I mean, dragons are supposed to have 4 legs but not elder scrolls dragons.
    Options
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vandellia wrote: »
    Dire wolves are not correctly depicted. A true Dire wolf should be about the size of a Small pony.

This is the Tamrielic version of the Dire Wolf ... not whatever mythos you are referencing.

In other words, it's correctly depicted for ESO.
    Options
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wikipedia says they should be about the size of large normal wolves but yes, this is Elder Scrolls. Likewise Ebony is a metal in-game and a wood in real life.

I take more issue with the ones in the Gold Coast; we've been to Cyrodiil in previous games and there was no sign of them. (TIMBER wolves yes, dire wolves no.) Since they ARE prehistoric beasties IRL I'd have expected them to show up in Skyrim with the mammoths and sabre cats, but Skyrim was and is free of dire wolves. :/
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
    Options