The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can we get a guild for ethnic people please!!!!

delclay23
delclay23
✭✭
Guilds
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Start one, they are easy to set up.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, we've removed a few comments. This is a friendly reminder to keep the conversation productive, on topic, and civil. If you have any questions regarding your posts, please read through our forum rules here. If the conversation cannot remain constructive or derails, we will consider closing the thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Hanokihs
    Hanokihs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll get more help (and less hate) by just joining a guild based on play style, instead of looking for one that's arguably exclusionary by default.

Do you quest? Role-play? Trade?
    PvP or PvE?
    Have a bunch of alts you want to power-level?
    Achievement hunter? Trophy hunter? Fisher?
    Dungeon crawler? Raider? Min-maxer?

These are far more important to having fun and enjoying the game/guild than just your ethnicity. Food for thought.
    "I haven't really played much yet, but lemme tell you all about how the game should include X and be a lot more like Y!" - Half the posters on this forum.
    "I've been here for years, and lemme tell you all about how they should never change or evolve Z, because then the game would be ruined forever." - The other half of posters on this forum.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd recommend looking for a guild with good people that share similar interests and focus less on the ethnicity of the people in the guild. In game, everyone is just pixels anyway.

If you do insist on joining an ethnic guild, you may want to give the ethnicity you're looking for as you're leaving it unknown with just the title.
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    A guild for ethnic people? A guild for people with ethnicity? Isn't that everyone? Seems like any guild would fit this description...